Suite GTY - What type of suite?

First time on Allure we got a Grand Suite which was awesome with the added perks. This time we got JS on Adventure which is fine as the suite perks for upper Suites is no where near as good as on the big ships. I would think 90%+ will get JS as the better suites are purchased or bid for with Royal Up. They will sell for more $ than just giving away to Suite Guarantees.

On 4/1/2022 at 8:44 AM, ace1zoe2 said:

First time on Allure we got a Grand Suite which was awesome with the added perks. This time we got JS on Adventure which is fine as the suite perks for upper Suites is no where near as good as on the big ships. I would think 90%+ will get JS as the better suites are purchased or bid for with Royal Up. They will sell for more $ than just giving away to Suite Guarantees.

We have a JS on Adventure next week.  1st time in a suite, usually fine with balcony room but those were sold out.  Would you happen to know if the JS has an in room coffee maker? Any perks at all with junior suite?  We got a good price so I'm not expecting anything really!

3 hours ago, endoellen said:

We have a JS on Adventure next week.  1st time in a suite, usually fine with balcony room but those were sold out.  Would you happen to know if the JS has an in room coffee maker? Any perks at all with junior suite?  We got a good price so I'm not expecting anything really!

Jr suites do have coffee makers

On 4/2/2022 at 12:21 PM, endoellen said:

Yup, enjoy that coffee in your balcony daydreaming in the early morning.

* Priority check-in...suites.

* Walk-in closet.

* Large sofa and chaise lounge.

* Slightly larger balcony.

* Upgraded bathroom amenities/toiletries.

* Upgraded bedding and pillows.

* Bathtub...this can be difficult for those with mobility issues...it's a high step.

* Double points for C&A.

* Larger statroom door...great for wheelchairs and scooters.

* Tipping...$14.50/p/day...full suites are $17.50/p/day.

* No one will notice...but your seapass card will have a different color.

* Lastly, upgraded robes.

Happy sailing! :classic_smile:

On 4/2/2022 at 7:08 PM, Havin'fun said:

Jr suites do have coffee makers

We have a cruise at the end of May on the Adventure- bid on a couple of suites- when is the earliest we should find out if our bid has been accepted?  Haven't paid in full yet for the cruise.

39 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

We have a cruise at the end of May on the Adventure- bid on a couple of suites- when is the earliest we should find out if our bid has been accepted?  Haven't paid in full yet for the cruise.

Honestly that time frame is all over the place.  Both times my bid was accepted was 5 days before my cruise.  The cruise I am on April 23, most bids were accepted two days ago.  I have also known of people who were in their stateroom before sailing and found out they were just upgraded.

Good luck!

My sister and I are doing our first guaranteed cabin. We're booked on Oasis May 15th from NY to the Bahamas. We've done this cruise before (on a different ship) but this is our first time with a guaranteed cabin. When do they usually assign the cabins? Final payment is next Friday and I assume we won't get assigned anything until after final payment. TIA.

1 minute ago, jpcello said:

My sister and I are doing our first guaranteed cabin. We're booked on Oasis May 15th from NY to the Bahamas. We've done this cruise before (on a different ship) but this is our first time with a guaranteed cabin. When do they usually assign the cabins? Final payment is next Friday and I assume we won't get assigned anything until after final payment. TIA.

It can be from the moment you book until the day of the cruise.

• Like 1