Caffeine-Free Soft Drinks Included in Princess Plus Package?

eyelash

Can't find any reference to a caffeine-free diet soda (Sprite Zero for example) aboard Princess ships.  I use a walker and am not able to haul my own.  Anyone have any recent news on any caffeine-free soda options aboard?  Sailing to Alaska if that matters.

https://content.invisioncic.com/j283755/monthly_2021_10/D4427482-AFD0-40BF-B130-C731A0964EA7.jpeg.88c8040f255edaadb9bf6eddf5bab439.jpeg

This was the only thing I could find. I do know that only fountain soft drinks are included, canned soda I believe is around $2 to $2.50.

Just found this somewhere else.

The package provides a 25% discount on the following excluded items: all bottles of wine, one liter bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices.

Edited by Moondogy
Found additional info

There is also soda water (aka seltzer), to which you can have the bartender add grenadine, Rose's Lime, fruit juices, or bring your own packets of "Crystal Light" etc. to flavor it yourself.  More-or-less diet drinks, and can be a nice change from commercial sodas.  Having said that, I too would like to have a diet caffeine-free soda, such as Diet CF Coke or Sprite Zero available.  We recently were able to get Sprite Zero in cans as our Elite mini-bar swap-out, but the next ship didn't have it.

Edited by QuilterGirl

I tried to find Sprite Zero on Majestic, but they only had regular Sprite, and no caffeine-free Coke products. They have seltzer water and club soda. I buy a little bottle of flavor enhancer to add to water and carry it with me. With Plus you can also just ask for non-alcoholic drinks, or try different espresso drinks with decaf espresso. 

• Like 1

I always exchange my mini-bar for soda -- Diet Coke & Sprite Zero.

My only experience post lockdown was on the Majestic last Sept.  I was able to get both sodas (cans).  

I'll be on the Island next month; hope the sodas are there too.

6 minutes ago, DRS/NC said:

I always exchange my mini-bar for soda -- Diet Coke & Sprite Zero.

My only experience post lockdown was on the Majestic last Sept.  I was able to get both sodas (cans).  

I'll be on the Island next month; hope the sodas are there too.

On Discovery next month, I should do this same request.  Don't need the alcohol, that is what the package is for!!

12 hours ago, skynight said:

Other than Sprite have not seen any other caffeine free fountain soda. There is lemonade which is free to everyone and I have also seen decaf tea. 

Ginger Ale does not have caffeine in it.

Sprite Zero has been conspicuously absent.  It used to be available by the can.  It’s a major bone of contention with me, actually.  It gets a specific comment on every post-voyage survey, because it’s something that didn’t add incremental cost but made the voyage a little more personal for me.   I don’t think wanting to drink something non-caloric/non-caffeinated other than sparkling water is all that exotic.  

• Like 1

I sure wish they would at least add Coke Zero, but I suppose the Diet Coke fans might have issues if instead of adding it, they subbed it for DC.  

Here's hoping for some Coke Zero though.  

But like the OP, I do wish some diet caffeine free options were available with the drink packages.

• Like 2