Q & A for those cruising Princess June 16, 19, 23 & 26 out of Brisbane

2 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Or how good 😉 did say sports jacket - covers a multitude of types and with todays fabulous fabrics … well travel is easy for men too 👍

My hubby is a jacket lover! His problem is choosing which to take and some would never be worn on a plane lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cbtours said:

My hubby is a jacket lover! His problem is choosing which to take and some would never be worn on a plane lol

A suit bag would solve that one 😉 long cruises these are a godsend. And they can manage this lot, suitbag over shoulder, suitcase (rolling) and cabin bag that has a over handle slide. Simples 😁

D8F397AC-64AE-4A10-8F46-30950164A237.jpeg

6B16846A-F401-4AA9-8F26-9F4A2FE23B6D.jpeg

Edited by Porky55
  • Like 1

Hi guys, another query 🙂 Do the cabins still get serviced twice daily and do we still get chocolates on the pillow in the evening? I particularly like the red heart shaped chocolates, yummm ❤ 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jean C said:

Hi guys, another query 🙂 Do the cabins still get serviced twice daily and do we still get chocolates on the pillow in the evening? I particularly like the red heart shaped chocolates, yummm ❤ 

I’ll be letting you know after the first “turn down” lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

There have been indications that the choccy on the pillow has gone the way of the dodo. ☹️ I love the dark square chocolates.

I was thinking I could pop them in my hot chocolate lol.

btw i rewatched that protocol video again and remember it said re medallion that we also use it to put DO NOT DISTURB, or SERVICE MY ROOM and if you don’t put anything they know you don’t need anything so won’t disturb you.

55 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

There have been indications that the choccy on the pillow has gone the way of the dodo. ☹️ I love the dark square chocolates.

We used to get them on P&O on formal nights, and when buying an espresso coffee at Charlies. Both were missing last week.

They might call it a covid precaution, but I hope Princess still makes the extra effort on formal nights at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

We used to get them on P&O on formal nights, and when buying an espresso coffee at Charlies. Both were missing last week.

They might call it a covid precaution, but I hope Princess still makes the extra effort on formal nights at least.

I think we still get the canapes on formal night on Princess,  sometimes choccy-covered strawberries, but on occasions they have been delivered to our cabin after we leave for dinner. They then become a snack before bedtime.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Well we’re still got short supply of loo paper, and tissues, so maybe it’s a global issue 😂😂

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

I think we still get the canapes on formal night on Princess,  sometimes choccy-covered strawberries, but on occasions they have been delivered to our cabin after we leave for dinner. They then become a snack before bedtime.

Yep I believe that still happens. It’s still fruit even if it’s coveted in chocolate so can’t go wrong 😇

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Elites and suites, yes. 

P&O went one better in the suites by having an after dinner snack menu you could pre-order from. Chips, olives, petit fours, canapes ect. Was a nice extra.

Choccy on the pillow for turn down is one of those line in the sand things. I hope it is continued.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Well we’re still got short supply of loo paper, and tissues, so maybe it’s a global issue 😂😂

No probs with the paper stuff here. Lettuce is now the tip of the iceberg.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Pillow chocs have gone to Gowings.

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

Those Princess canapes are horrible.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

No probs with the paper stuff here. Lettuce is now the tip of the iceberg.

Shortage of lettuce, i think kfc and maccas are using a cabbage and lettuce blend, was there ample lettuce on Pacific Explorer, Geoff?🥚🍔

14 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Shortage of lettuce, i think kfc and maccas are using a cabbage and lettuce blend, was there ample lettuce on Pacific Explorer, Geoff?🥚🍔

Plenty of lettuce on Explorer. That might explain the KFC shortages, and the ones at our supermarket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The ones you get with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner were very nice. 

Aw geez, it has been nearly 15 years since we did one of those, and we are so looking forward to doing it again. Everything was nice about it. I will have to find a picture of the peacock dessert that is still vivid in my mind. 

Actually, one of the best parts of UBD was our photographer.  She hasn't been at sea for over 10 years, but we are still in touch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

@Cbtours Could I please ask another question? 

Just saw a comment in another topic mentioning that Princess have complimentary icecream on deck.

Q - "Do Princess have Complimentary Icecream on deck?" 

Thanks. 

No prob!