Cruise Schedule for Sydney Harbour from 31 May 2022 onwards now online

The Cruise Schedule is now available on the Port Authority of New South Wales website

Here is a link:

https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/cruise/cruise-schedule/

It currently  lists all cruises booked up to June 2024 at the moment ( subject to change) . So if you want to find out if your cruise is departing from the OPT

(Overseas Passenger Terminal) or White Bay here is where you will find that information.

Cheers 

CRUISING ALONG

• Thanks 6

Thanks for that, good to see the Pacific Adventure isn't attempting to go under the bridge🤣    ok I take that back, I see a booking for Adventure at White Bay???

Edited by cheznandy

Have I missed something re the Adventure going under the bridge?

I have been on it as Golden Princess, also other Grand Class, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond and Sapphire and none of them can get under. Not that I mind White Bay, buy have booked a hotel near Circular Quay for a little 3 nighter next year. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Have I missed something re the Adventure going under the bridge?

I have been on it as Golden Princess, also other Grand Class, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond and Sapphire and none of them can get under. Not that I mind White Bay, buy have booked a hotel near Circular Quay for a little 3 nighter next year. 

With you, the bridge has a drought of 58m and the Grand class ships are 61.26m  tall so ……… ??

15 minutes ago, CRUISING ALONG said:

In 2016 we were on the Sun Princess and it sailed under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and docked at White Bay.

Sun princess is same class as Pacific Explorer ( ex Dawn Princess) so yes, they fit under.

Edited by cheznandy

9 hours ago, beatleman said:

Radiance of the Sea, am I missing something pretty sure it is not coning. What say you gbenjo?

Radiance is definitely not coming this season.

I don’t know why Sydney ports have released such a out dated schedule.

22 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Radiance is definitely not coming this season.

I don’t know why Sydney ports have released such a out dated schedule.

My guess is that Royal have just held those dates with Sydney Ports  until they finalise what they are actually doing. Hard to get dates back if you let them  go. We do not start back until October so have not seen any schedules yet so no “ inside” info.

• Like 3

Looking at the 23-24 the congestion in Sydney Harbour looks like it’s getting worse. I didn’t know there was a anchorage or point piper .

Less and less ships are using white bay.

Radiance is off to the Gulf of Mexico after Alaska and it doesn’t look like we will ever see it again.

A interesting thing Graham ovation has port bookings in Hawaii so it my be late coming here or may not come at all in 23-24.

On 6/2/2022 at 7:50 AM, Chiliburn said:

Looking at the 23-24 the congestion in Sydney Harbour looks like it’s getting worse. I didn’t know there was a anchorage or point piper .

Less and less ships are using white bay.

Radiance is off to the Gulf of Mexico after Alaska and it doesn’t look like we will ever see it again.

A interesting thing Graham ovation has port bookings in Hawaii so it my be late coming here or may not come at all in 23-24.

If it doesn't come in 23 -24  then something else will. Pointless guessing at the moment. Royal will tell us when they want us to know…they have a business to run.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, MMDown Under said:

I was always intrigued about the ships which stayed at OPT one night then moved out for a night,

All to do with another ship being scheduled at the OPT for debark /embark and the ship going to Athol Buoy is a port of call .Only really happens in “ peak” season.

30 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

You get to cruise past Barangaroo, Luna Park, and under the Bridge, the more scenic route. 

My son will probably give me a lift to White Bay from his place at Riverview (Lane Cove) where I will leave my Rolls Royce, lol.   Then I can ring him n debark and he can pick me up, lol.

We caught Pacific Princess from Darling Harbour one time and went under the bridge etc.

When we sailed on Noordam in May 2019 we embarked at OPT but at sailaway the Captain kindly reversed under the harbour bridge then continued on into the harbour proper. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

My son will probably give me a lift to White Bay from his place at Riverview (Lane Cove) where I will leave my Rolls Royce, lol.   Then I can ring him n debark and he can pick me up, lol.

If not there is a spare spot in our carport and we could probably drop you off and pick you up.