Diamond plus benefits

We havnt been on RCCL since October, but we will be on in Aug. Do Diamond Plus still get 2 days internet or laundry? I find no mention of it in the benefits list.

Thanks for your help

Doug

31 minutes ago, spunks said:

We havnt been on RCCL since October, but we will be on in Aug. Do Diamond Plus still get 2 days internet or laundry? I find no mention of it in the benefits list.

Thanks for your help

Doug

Here’ the list from our January Allure sail 

A4380EDE-ECF8-48A4-BD12-6E1F045896B4.jpeg

35 minutes ago, spunks said:

Thanks for your help

Doug

There are two "lists".

The one on the RC website.

The one that you will get in your cabin.  @nelblu just posted that for you.

🙂 

I just read yesterday that due to supply chain issues the wines on amenity list might be substituted and the now the truffles are gone, not just the towels that were already reported. 

Still has 3 white and 3 red to choose from, but not the same as listed .. I think the blog who reported this cant be named. But diamond plus also gets a amenity. .. 

47 minutes ago, spunks said:

That is what we always got, but all of a sudden it does not show up on the benefits list.

It didn’t before either, if you are talking about the RCI site. 

Edited by Biker19

4 hours ago, spunks said:

Thanks for your help

Doug

Shorter cruises only get 1 day or free internet fyi.  Not sure on laundry for the short cruises. 

1 hour ago, topnole said:

Shorter cruises only get 1 day or free internet fyi.  Not sure on laundry for the short cruises. 

Wrong.  No matter the length of the cruise, D+ get two 24 hour periods of internet.

Laundry (free) is only on cruises of 5 nights or longer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, topnole said:

That’s not correct… you still get 2 days free Wi-Fi even on a 2-3n cruise. 
Laundry is offered on 5n or longer 

Edited by little britain

9 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I just read yesterday that due to supply chain issues the wines on amenity list might be substituted and the now the truffles are gone, not just the towels that were already reported. 

Still has 3 white and 3 red to choose from, but not the same as listed .. I think the blog who reported this cant be named. But diamond plus also gets a amenity. .. 

I hope they don’t run out of the cheap free bottle of champagne. We used to carry one onboard, but quit because we use the cheap one for sail away on the balcony.

5 hours ago, topnole said:

No, it’s still 2 days each for d+.

8 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Wrong.  No matter the length of the cruise, D+ get two 24 hour periods of internet.

Laundry (free) is only on cruises of 5 nights or longer.

Hmm.  haven’t been on a shorter cruise in a long time. Where the heck did I get that memory from?   Is there something else that is less on the shorter trips?   I guess I should’ve looked it up.  Oh wait.  That’s hard to do.  

Should I now be complaining about the benefits because I only get two days of free internet on trips twice or even 4 times as long as the short cruises, but the short ones get the same benefit?   😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, topnole said:

Should I now be complaining about the benefits because I only get two days of free internet on trips twice or even 4 times as long as the short cruises, but the short ones get the same benefit?   😂😂😂

I'm only Diamond and about to take a 3 and 4-night B2B. Have only taken one short cruise ever. Didn't even think about the internet benefits (one day in my case) being the same until I booked this and it kinda makes no sense but I'm not complaining.

Topnole - I answered the internet  comment but deleted as others had responded. 

For those who get 3 amenities , only one is provided for shorter cruises.  Maybe that was it.  

Edited by cruisegirl1

We are D+ and were on Radiance to Alaska three weeks ago.  No champagne, water or soda in the stateroom, although C&A had specifically asked us what we wanted upon arrival.  No special D/D+ event.  No gift at the end of the cruise.  I'm not sure if the Loyalty Ambassador was even on board, because I visited her office and called her twice during the cruise; but she was never there and didn't return my calls.  The ship is very short-staffed right now (down 130 in dining services alone) so the Loyalty Ambassador position would be one that could easily have been vacant.  Thankfully both the Diamond and Concierge Lounges were fully staffed, as were most of the other bars.  Internet was not working most of the cruise, in fact the only time when you could even access the app was when you were off the ship in port!  

5 minutes ago, constantcruiser said:

We are D+ and were on Radiance to Alaska three weeks ago.  No champagne, water or soda in the stateroom, although C&A had specifically asked us what we wanted upon arrival.  No special D/D+ event.  No gift at the end of the cruise.  I'm not sure if the Loyalty Ambassador was even on board, because I visited her office and called her twice during the cruise; but she was never there and didn't return my calls.  The ship is very short-staffed right now (down 130 in dining services alone) so the Loyalty Ambassador position would be one that could easily have been vacant.  Thankfully both the Diamond and Concierge Lounges were fully staffed, as were most of the other bars.  Internet was not working most of the cruise, in fact the only time when you could even access the app was when you were off the ship in port!  

Gift at the end of the cruise?!?!?!?

What you talkin bout Willis?! - Arnold Different strokes | Meme Generator