Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

24 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

Is anyone seeing Anthem TA for Spring 2024 showing up on Royal's web site yet?

When I do a search for TA's, I'm only getting 3 ships (Odyssey, Voyager & Explorer), should there be others?

TIA

It's on cruising power...TA's can book it, you may be able to book over the phone

Edited by Ourusualbeach

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

Has there been any word if the Wonder is staying in PC after April 2024?

Wonder has lots of booking in St Maarten throughout 2024 and early 2025, which all follow the same rotational pattern as we see now, while they also tie in with the latest itinerary that can currently be booked. Therefore, I think it is highly likely that Wonder will remain in PC until at least April 2025, especially with Icon taking the prime Miami spot.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 12:42 PM, barbeyg said:

Yeah, that was what we wanted to book.  But, we decided to go with Odyssey.  Guess we will have to book a TA on Oasis (or other Oasis class) at a later date.  🙂

I called RCCL last night and they said Oasis TA is scheduled for April 21, 2024 as a 14 night but the agent could not see the ports or pricing...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kj_connections said:

I called RCCL last night and they said Oasis TA is scheduled for April 21, 2024 as a 14 night but the agent could not see the ports or pricing...

A CC Member posted this hr ago: 

We were booked to cruise on Oasis April 2024, and it was cancelled, got this message:

In preparation for our Summer 2024 European season, we’ve adjusted some itineraries and repositioned some sailings for our ships heading across the Atlantic. This helps us to provide more enjoyable itineraries, as well as a new 12-Night Transatlantic sailing. Unfortunately, this means your upcoming Oasis of the Seas cruise has been cancelled.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

When is the next release? Any teasers?

Loyaltoyoualways.com deployment is still showing week of 12 December, year round/summer Caribbean. Maybe we'll see some autumn TAs at that point too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is very interesting, very curious to see the remaining deployment schedule. For us Boston cruisers, looks like Jewel of the Seas will be coming to do the Boston to Canada route, as it was supposed to in 2021. Serenade is scheduled to do it in 2023, and Voyager did it this year. I can't help wondering how that is determined, would love to see an Oasis or Quantum class ship come here, but I suppose that won't happen. 
I am also surprised to learn that Odyssey might be sailing out of New Jersey in 2024. Excited to see how things develop.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gallagher123123 said:

This is very interesting, very curious to see the remaining deployment schedule. For us Boston cruisers, looks like Jewel of the Seas will be coming to do the Boston to Canada route, as it was supposed to in 2021. Serenade is scheduled to do it in 2023, and Voyager did it this year. I can't help wondering how that is determined, would love to see an Oasis or Quantum class ship come here, but I suppose that won't happen. 
I am also surprised to learn that Odyssey might be sailing out of New Jersey in 2024. Excited to see how things develop.

We've done the Canada/NE out of Cape Liberty on Anthem and will be sailing on Liberty next October. So glad our itinerary will still include Bar Harbor.

Summer Caribbean 2024 Deployment:

Wonder of the seas: Port Canaveral.

Adventure of the seas: Port Canaveral.

Independence of the seas: Fort Lauderdale.

Symphony of the seas: Cape Liberty.

Liberty of the seas: Cape Liberty.

Vision of the seas: Baltimore.

November 2024 Adventure of the seas has a drydock and that's why it comes to Europe. 😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

November 2024 Adventure of the seas has a drydock and that's why it comes to Europe. 😞

is it just the week-long Caribbean? Because for example, Freedom of the Seas is also missing. And as Rhapsody obviously does NOT serve Caribbean in summer, the probability is high to have her in Europe 2024. Wouldn’t know where else she could sail? 
Mariner is also missing, but she’s for sure doing short cruises in Caribbean. And how about Allure of the Seas?

Edited by shipfriend_max

56 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Oh, Symphony sailing out of Cape Liberty? The thought of that excites me. I wonder what the pricing will be like, guess we'll find out the week of December 12.