Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Brilliance has be pulled out of Sydney and it looks like it’s going to Tampa.

A ship split between Singapore and say Melbourne?

I think what's coming to Melbourne will also be homeported in Singapore. But what ships are left? Hmm..

20 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I think what's coming to Melbourne will also be homeported in Singapore. But what ships are left? Hmm..

Melbourne has a narrow channel but the problem is the cross winds.

Quantum class has to much side wind shear to have Melbourne as a reliable port.

Voyager and Explorer  have been into Melbourne many times .

Edited by Chiliburn

11 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Hey Chilli, There’ still no entries for a Royal ship in Melbourne’s port calendar.  Do have any evidence? 

24 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Explorer has never been marketed in Singapore before, maybe it could be one of the ships..

6 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

I am guessing a Freedom and voyager class ship for this season. Radiance is too small and not attractive enough for the market on routine trips. 

Define routine trips pls. As far as I can see all RC itineraries are routine - little or no variation from year to year. 

Edited by Billy Baltic

6 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Spectrum is leaving Singapore, and something has to replace these itineraries down here. So what is likely is:

- This marks the end of the Quantum class era in Singapore from 2014 till 2023, as the 5 year contract ends this year. 

- Singapore market is likely going to see a downgrade of product but royal thinks its an upgrade which would be homeporting 2 smaller ships seasonally.

- I am guessing a Freedom and voyager class ship for this season. Radiance is too small and not attractive enough for the market on routine trips. 

Could anthem be heading to this region?

29 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Define routine trips pls. As far as I can see all RC itineraries are routine - little or no variation from year to year. 

I'm talking about the 4N/5N Malaysia and Thailand cruises out of Singapore. What i meant was that they might bring a freedom class to do longer 7N/9N/11/12N itineraries and a Voyager class with the 4/5N ones.

27 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Indy is going out of Miami ..I think 4/5 nights

Is there a summary of all the released itineraries so far and ships? They used to have that on the loyal to you deployment site in the past years, but don't know what's happening with their quality these days... Very lacking. 

10 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Is there a summary of all the released itineraries so far and ships? They used to have that on the loyal to you deployment site in the past years, but don't know what's happening with their quality these days... Very lacking. 

Just published:

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bigeck said:

I just booked the Ta. Not cheap but it is 16 days

What are the chances I could get off Voyager Repo in Barcelona on 24th Oct, fly over to Orlando and be on the Adventure TA from PC the next day on 25th Oct!!  A bit too risky for my auld heart!! Lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

What are the chances I could get off Voyager Repo in Barcelona on 24th Oct, fly over to Orlando and be on the Adventure TA from PC the next day on 25th Oct!!  A bit too risky for my auld heart!! Lol

This was an interesting idea so I had to look at it.  I'm seeing the repo getting into Barcelona on the 23rd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kelitino said:

This was an interesting idea so I had to look at it.  I'm seeing the repo getting into Barcelona on the 23rd.

You are 100% right...silly Clo! 

That makes it even more of an option then!! Lol  I have friends on the East bound TA and I am achieving my DP340 after the Enchantment TA in May so it is all doable then!! Lol

5 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

You are 100% right...silly Clo! 

That makes it even more of an option then!! Lol  I have friends on the East bound TA and I am achieving my DP340 after the Enchantment TA in May so it is all doable then!! Lol

It would be amazing. So jealous (in the nicest possible way). I hope you're able to make it work for you. 😊🤞

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I can't see them having a brand new ship do the 3/4 day itineraries

Me neither, but I also didn’t think we would see them go from Sovereign and Vision class ships doing 3/4 nights to Freedom class and Allure taking them in five years, but here we are, so I guess anything could happen. 

Edited by kruzerci

10 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

It looks like Indie is at loose ends but I am thinking Melbourne ?

On 2/14/2023 at 11:46 PM, jbrinkm said:

Indy is up! Four and five night cruises from Miami.

Yes, Indy has been released. I was waiting for her itineraries because we want to sail on her, so was checking the website every day. 

I've not been one to book as quickly as they get released, but I might start... 

I see on some travel websites that I can book March 2025 short cruises (less than 7 days) out of Fla, but nothing showing up on Royal website?   Is there a lag?  Are travel websites given inventory a few days earlier?  

EDIT - might be a problem with the website right now - it's not returning ANY results on any cruise search.  

Edited by Toddcan
  • Like 1