Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

40 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

The Royal Caribbean Blog (royalcaribbeanblog.com) posted an article with short Caribbean/Bahamas sailings.  

There have been lots of questions on what ship would be sailing the 3 and 4 nighters to Coco Cay and Nassau.  This post confirms that Allure of the Seas will sail this itinerary from late April 2024 through through the end of January 2025.  I don't see any sailings from Feb. through April.  2025.  I wonder when RCI will post these cruises or if another ship will be sailing this itinerary.  

Allure is sailing the short sailings thru Jan 2025 but she leaves PC July 2024 and does them from Miami after that so as of now there is no ship in PC that will do them after July 2024.  The Indy will be doing them from Miami

Edited by molly361

20 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah at one point yesterday Suites on all Navigator sailings were showing Sold Out. About 7-8yrs ago Royal did an Oops like this and when they caught it they gave everyone a choice, Pay higher the correct Rate or Cancel. Doubt happen this time

Happened to me last year, I saw that it was the approximately the same prices for ALL different cabins, from inside to the largest suites on Symphony sailing from Miami the 2 Dec 2023 and guicky booked AND payed deposit for a 2 Bd Aqua Theatre Suite for 4 persons.

I even got some friends of ours to do the same and in it took a little over a month for RC to correct the price. I checked in daily to both the app and RC website and was astonished by my bargain, untill one day when it said that i was due over $ 30K 😂

A call later and they just said that they were sorry but there had been some "website errors" during the day I booked. I understood that and never argued with them, but it would have been a dream come true to get that suite for the price of an interior. 😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, melbur said:

If you book on board, the NextCruise folks have them. I scored b2b2b2b2b on Oasis out of Lauderdale for Jan/Feb 2025 at some incredible prices!

Congrats! The only way to Travel, pay for Air/Hotel once. Havent done anything less then B3B in last 10yrs, only 2 times had change Cabins

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Everything for South Hampton has been released for Summer of 2024.  Summer of 2025 wont be until Nov/Dec

Yes but isn't there a website that shows port bookings the extend beyond the currently released itineraries?

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes but isn't there a website that shows port bookings the extend beyond the currently released itineraries?

All of these deployment threads usually have some links to port schedules (in the first few pages) but those are unlikely to be populated or very accurate beyond what has been officially released. Look for the 2025-2026 deployment thread in about 6 months where further out info will be posted.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Nearly time for bed here (just after 10pm and work in the morning) so will be eagerly checking in about 8 hrs!! 😴 ☘️

11:25pm here in Amsterdam...I'll give it another half hour or so 🚭

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

There is not just one website for port bookings, you have to check individual ports and piece it together. It can be quite the task at times, especially when dealing with foreign languages! 😂

If it’s Southampton 2025 that you’re interested in, then it looks to be Odyssey OTS from early May to October. Not seen any Norway bookings yet, but there looks to be a few of the usual Canary Island cruises and at least one Med cruise (July/August), with probably some France & Spain 7-nighters thrown in there too. 

As @Biker19 mentioned, keep an eye out for 2025-2026 thread later in the year, as port bookings become more accurate as time goes on. I’ll be sure to post some updates when I see them! 

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Congrats! The only way to Travel, pay for Air/Hotel once. Havent done anything less then B3B in last 10yrs, only 2 times had change Cabins

I will soon find out next month on the Ovation, which will be my longest cruise. B5B (54 nights), and it gets me home, so only 1 flight to Sydney. I will reach my 340 on one of the legs, depending on whether 3 of the legs, that were booked within the Double Points promo, and then cancelled by Royal (Australia was closed), if that promo will be honored. Either way, I will still hit 340. I don’t want to book anymore cruises until that time, but I can still book an open date at Nextcruise, and pick the sailing within 60 days.

• Like 4