ETIAS

ski ww

November is what seems to be the start date from what different people have said. One less thing to have to worry about submitting for our July cruise. But will keep my ear to the ground in case things change.

1 hour ago, ski ww said:

November is what seems to be the start date from what different people have said. One less thing to have to worry about submitting for our July cruise. But will keep my ear to the ground in case things change.

It will definitely not be earlier than November.

If I’m not mistaken, arrivals in any European port right now each still have their own formalities and forms to submit before sailing. So it’s still a bit iffy and worth checking out to be sure.  Any future fees to EU are likely taking after the model Canada set years ago with the ETA fee for arriving foreign nationals travelling here. Crazy world. 

35 minutes ago, Tango99 said:

If I’m not mistaken, arrivals in any European port right now each still have their own formalities and forms to submit before sailing. So it’s still a bit iffy and worth checking out to be sure.  Any future fees to EU are likely taking after the model Canada set years ago with the ETA fee for arriving foreign nationals travelling here. Crazy world. 

Australia started doing this a few years before Canada.  

Looks to be the way the western world is going.

I have been following their start date, which have been postponed a few times, now it shows start date November 2023.  

There is a place on their website, to  put your email address and they are suppose to let you know when it starts.

My cruise is a14 day Mediterranean and Israel cruise in November 2023 so very interested if we will need to apply for it.