Some questions about Solstice

cruisequeen4ever

My friend and I are going on the Solstice and have a few questions…

1) Is there an outdoor movie screen? I thought I had learned on here that there isn’t one, but I see one on the deck plan in the app.

2) The app shows the menu for each night of our cruise even though our cruise isn’t until 2023. Do you think it’s accurate that they have it planned out this far in advance?

3) The Dining Room references a Panini Grill at lunch; is there a Panini grill at Mast Grill?

4) Is shower gel provided in regular balcony staterooms? 

5) The Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package says it includes “Fresh Juices”; is the orange juice truly freshly squeezed?

6) What are the pricing options for cards for Deal or No Deal?

7) Is there a Celebrity pen in the stateroom? 

Thank you in advance for your info!

There is a 14 night rotation of menus that are the same for all ships, so those are the menus.  Between now and your cruise the order could change.

I have never seen a panni grill at the Mast Grill.  That menu is hamburgers, hot dogs and turkey burgers.

There used to be a panni grill at one of the stations in the buffet but it wasn't there on our most recent cruise.

I believe the juice is fresh frozen.

1 hour ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

My friend and I are going on the Solstice and have a few questions…

1) Is there an outdoor movie screen? I thought I had learned on here that there isn’t one, but I see one on the deck plan in the app.

2) The app shows the menu for each night of our cruise even though our cruise isn’t until 2023. Do you think it’s accurate that they have it planned out this far in advance?

3) The Dining Room references a Panini Grill at lunch; is there a Panini grill at Mast Grill?

4) Is shower gel provided in regular balcony staterooms? 

5) The Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package says it includes “Fresh Juices”; is the orange juice truly freshly squeezed?

6) What are the pricing options for cards for Deal or No Deal?

7) Is there a Celebrity pen in the stateroom? 

Thank you in advance for your info!

1) yes, on the lawn

2) probably not accurate yet

3) no Panini Grill at the Mast Grill. There is a panini station in the Oceanview Cafe with three premade sandwiches that change daily.

4) yes

5) there is both "regular" OJ and fresh squeezed

6) One card is $19.95, 2 are $29.95, 4 are $39.95 and 5 are 49.95. All must be used in the same game.

7) yes

2 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

I learned all about it on a cruise while in Blu.   Our Assistant waiters had the responsibility to squeeze the fresh squeezed OJ and she told me how many pitchers she squeezed at 3:00 AM for each of the locations.    

I know on many of the ships the Suites also get fresh squeezed.   Last cruise one morning mine was about 25% pulp.

Thank you all for the awesome, quick responses!

That’s really disappointing about the fresh juices just being like my Simply Orange. It’s so weird how in Europe you can get freshly squeezed juices free at buffets and for 1-2 Euros at places, and in the U.S., places either don’t offer it or they charge an arm and a leg for it. 

12 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Thank you all for the awesome, quick responses!

That’s really disappointing about the fresh juices just being like my Simply Orange. It’s so weird how in Europe you can get freshly squeezed juices free at buffets and for 1-2 Euros at places, and in the U.S., places either don’t offer it or they charge an arm and a leg for it. 

You should read this: