Elite Laundry, excursion benefits

dog

This is my first time using laundry service as an elite member & booking an excursion. My account shows full charge for both. Do I get a credit before the final bill or is this something I need to see someone about now?

Elite excursion discount: I have been told that the excursion discount will be applied to the onboard account after the excursion has been completed. I had the same question and it was answered by folks here on CC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Thrak said:

the excursion discount will be applied to the onboard account after the excursion has been completed

Ours was in our account on day 1 for our last two cruises, in August and the one we are currently on.  You do not need to have completed the excursion. 

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, t&atravel said:

Ours was in our account on day 1 for our last two cruises, in August and the one we are currently on.  You do not need to have completed the excursion. 

Thanks. I wondered about that as well as I very rarely take a Princess excursion, however, we are about to use their excursions next month and the following month as both cruises were booked so last minute.

5 hours ago, t&atravel said:

Thanks for the correction. I was just going by info provided here when I inquired about the Elite discount for excursions. Of course, given that it's Princess, it may well be that it "depends" on who is doing it. Princess isn't known for consistency of policies.

Edited by Thrak

7 hours ago, skynight said:

Laundry. Your account is charged. Then a day or two later there is a credit. 

Okay.  This is a change.  We used to just write "0" in the spot for the total cost and never heard about it again.

I booked our excursion while on board on our recent cruise, but I saw that immediately following the charge on my folio for the excursion there was an OBC added for 10% of the purchase price.  Note that this only appears to apply to the guests on the excursion who are elite.  My wife is platinum and only my excursion purchase showed the discount.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dog said:

This is my first time using laundry service as an elite member & booking an excursion. My account shows full charge for both. Do I get a credit before the final bill or is this something I need to see someone about now?

My laundry charges and credit are usually shown at same time overnight with each use.

Go to guest services, if not.

1 hour ago, Vexorg said:

I booked our excursion while on board on our recent cruise, but I saw that immediately following the charge on my folio for the excursion there was an OBC added for 10% of the purchase price.  Note that this only appears to apply to the guests on the excursion who are elite.  My wife is platinum and only my excursion purchase showed the discount.

Thanks I was wondering about that I reached Elite on our last cruise and my husband Platinum.

5 hours ago, dog said:

Ok, laundry credit is showing.

excursion credit not yet

That's weird.  It must be different on different ships, our excursion credit is usually there when we board.  Or perhaps they missed the fact that you were Elite.  In any case you should pay a visit to Passenger Services.  Here's how it appeared on our folio by the way:

image.png.e9991be27b2aae7b1bb527b11669e457.png

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

That's weird.  It must be different on different ships, our excursion credit is usually there when we board.  Or perhaps they missed the fact that you were Elite.  In any case you should pay a visit to Passenger Services.  Here's how it appeared on our folio by the way:

image.png.e9991be27b2aae7b1bb527b11669e457.png

As were ours on the Enchanted Princess in March:

image.png.e264b8e9cdbcb4f7a7d33e69bad6fee0.png

Thanks everyone. It has all worked out.  Really like Journeys Account feature in the app.  So easy to follow charges. Also like the pre pay grats. 
one thing I am not sure about is why I haven’t been charged for a couple of sodas yet. We disembark in the morning. Great cruise- 

• Like 1