Oasis of the Seas Boardwalk Balcony (12329)

We just off the Oasis and had a regular ocean view balcony.  It was great.  We walked through the Boardwalk and Central Park and would never book one of these balconies.  Spend a little more for a regular ocean view balcony.  It is worth it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

Just got off the Oasis in Oct from Cape Liberty. This is room 12317.  I thought it was a great view. On Oasis class ships I usually pick a neighbor balcony because they are different and fun and on other type ships an ocean view balcony.  I'll post some more views.  Hope this helps. Also you could check out cruisedeckplans.com  for some extra views.

Linda

20221027_112243.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dohertm1 said:

Boardwalk balconies are not worth the money. Very noisy and you're looking at the interior of the ship.

Would only agree with you inless you didn't have the end cabins  near the aqua theater Deck 10 is best, you forgot to say you can see the wake from that balcony. Guess you have never been in one of those cabins to know.

Edited by Jimbo

13 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Would only agree with you inless you didn't have the end cabins  near the aqua theater Deck 10 is best, you forgot to say you can see the wake from that balcony. Guess you have never been in one of those cabins to know.

Yes, you're right, those cabin balconies have a view of the wake, which is nice. But one of my pet peeves about Oasis is the Aqua Theater itself. A more beautiful use of that space would have would have been outdoor deck space on each level with magnificent views  So much of the design of Oasis is inward facing. I'd rather see the ocean.

On 11/6/2022 at 10:49 AM, dohertm1 said:

Boardwalk balconies are not worth the money. Very noisy and you're looking at the interior of the ship.

The one she has at the end you can see rhe aft I too have the very end boardwalk booked to see out the aft. We are talking a specific cabin at the very end where it's open. I plan to watch the dive show from there too.

• Like 2

I recently stayed in 12729, the room was fine and there is a slight view of the wake but not a good one.  If you want to be connected to the ocean, boardwalk rooms are not for you.  The 2 biggest headaches, it is a long walk to the room and the aqua show is LOUD and you can clearly hear it in your room. 

On 11/6/2022 at 12:03 PM, CarolRoy said:

We just off the Oasis and had a regular ocean view balcony.  It was great.  We walked through the Boardwalk and Central Park and would never book one of these balconies.  Spend a little more for a regular ocean view balcony.  It is worth it.

Actually this one is more than an ocean view balcony and I didn't care for the OVB that we once had. 

On 11/8/2022 at 4:38 PM, grod19 said:

I recently stayed in 12729, the room was fine and there is a slight view of the wake but not a good one.  If you want to be connected to the ocean, boardwalk rooms are not for you.  The 2 biggest headaches, it is a long walk to the room and the aqua show is LOUD and you can clearly hear it in your room. 

No, I don't care about only an ocean view. We have been staying in the CP Balconies and liked them. I like the people watching. We are barely in our room so I wouldn't worry about noise and I did see the walk is long. I guess better to keep the weight off of eating and drinking for a week lol

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 12:32 PM, dohertm1 said:

Yes, you're right, those cabin balconies have a view of the wake, which is nice. But one of my pet peeves about Oasis is the Aqua Theater itself. A more beautiful use of that space would have would have been outdoor deck space on each level with magnificent views  So much of the design of Oasis is inward facing. I'd rather see the ocean.

Aqua Theater is a big draw. Couldn't imagine Oasis Class without it. Icon made that are more to your liking, but its a family and kid area. 

We loved our Oasis Boardwalk Balcony - 10329. I did post some photos in a thread but here are 2 of them.  We sailed 9/2021 when the ships were still at 1/2 capacity, but noise wasn’t a problem for us. We usually go to bed after most activities anyway. Loved watching the Aqua theatre from our balcony and would definitely book it again.

10B08718-85F8-42CB-BFA6-A9F0011BBF33.jpeg

0C8A0F93-53E1-4E8D-9D21-7CA763DDB9F0.jpeg

Edited by cooncat_mom
Added the ship name…
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hazeleyes46 said:

What didn't you like about it?

Abyss blocked the views. I booked when Harmony was first released long before we knew about the Abyss. We felt the cabin was small, lack of privacy and noisy. We tried to like this category as it was new to us but we won't book again on Oasis class.

I was on Deck 14 over the Boardwalk last month.  Noise was an issue, as the Aqua Theater was right outside our cabin and we could hear the Aqua 80's show every night.  

Storage was an issue as well.  We had 4 traveling with us, and while the cabin sleeps 4, it definitely doesn't have storage for 4!

The Abyss was our FAVORITE attraction on the ship, and we didn't mind having it in our view.  We would often say that we could take the "expressway" down to wherever we needed to go!  It's REALLY not that scary if you want to try it.  They basically give you a toboggan made of carpet to slide on, and the turns actually slow you down.  I went on it 7 times, my niece went on it about 15 times, and each of my parents went once (even my Mom, who's afraid of heights loved it!).