Request Table for Two

RogueMonk

8 hours ago, RogueMonk said:

Is there a way to request a table for two during dinner in the dining room? Can that be done ahead of time? Thanks!

Yes, if you have traditional dining- email the request to rcldining@rccl.com. If you have MTD, ask for such a table at the host podium. 

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, if you have traditional dining- email the request to rcldining@rccl.com. If you have MTD, ask for such a table at the host podium. 

Good information send the request no more than two weeks before cruise date.

You will probably get a standard reply within 24 to 48 hours followed by confirmation. 

RCLDINING@RCCL.COM <RCLDining@rccl.com>  Yep that's correct, they emailed me right away, that's unusual....are you sure you asked for traditional seating?  They won't assign a table if you're listed as MTD...as Biker said you must do that when boarding.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 5:02 AM, Biker19 said:

And...to add some color commentary onto @Biker19...

Dear B,

Thank you for contacting the Royal Dining Department. Unfortunately it is too early for your table request at this time as the ship begins seating guests 30 days prior to sailing. Please contact us again at rcldining@rccl.com at 30 days prior to sailing and we will be able to forward your table request to the ship for processing. We look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Thank you and kindest regards,
Royal Caribbean Dining Administration

52 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

Just eat at the large group table...

Why? Seems like OP wants a table for two.

We always request it, although not prior to sailing, but when entering MTD MDR.

Edited by Tatka
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure how RCI is handling MDR seating.  My sister just got off Celebrity Edge last week and she was told that due to covid, seating could not be shared with "strangers", just with your travel party or friends you request to be seated with ahead of time.   My sister said there were more than the usual amount of 2-tops. I wonder what single cruisers do.

1 hour ago, sowhat said:

Table for two on Wonder of the Seas

Point Blur_Oct262022_192839.jpg

That appears to be closer than what i remember on the allure.

Most people couldnt squeeze through that slit .

I hope there is access for the table on the left on the other side.

So how specific can you get in your request? Can I request a table for two along the rail? On an upper deck 4 or 5 by the rail for early dining (on Allure). Too specific? Too entitled?

Any other location requests to avoid tables so close we couldn't fit through? 😆 DH not that social...

Absolutely, always get a 2 top at the windows.  If we are sailing alone, we have always requested one and so far we have always been given a great table.  Sometimes they have been rather closely situated but we don't let it bother us.

Edited by BecciBoo