New Power Up Points webinar - 50 points for 2024/2025 webinar

LMaxwell

Received an email today for a CC Power Up Points webinar - 50 points for watching the webinar; can register up to 5 CC #'s per webinar.  It has been a while since I've receive a Power Up Points offer that didn't involve needing to make a new booking or apply for a credit card.  Check your emails 

I listened to it today and got interrupted by my hubby.  I didn’t see a way to pause it so I put it on mute for a few minutes.  I missed the part about offering a webinar or something in a more intimate setting?  Does anyone know what this was?  Also, they went through some b2b2b options at the end where minimal ports were repeated.  I saw the last 2 with Equinox and Millennium.  Was there one with the E class ships and which month?  I’d like to check into the options.  I just don’t want to listen to the whole recording again.

Edited by taylortime05

31 minutes ago, taylortime05 said:

I listened to it today and got interrupted by my hubby.  I didn’t see a way to pause it so I put it on mute for a few minutes.  I missed the part about offering a webinar or something in a more intimate setting?  Does anyone know what this was?  Also, they went through some b2b2b options at the end where minimal ports were repeated.  I saw the last 2 with Equinox and Millennium.  Was there one with the E class ships and which month?  I’d like to check into the options.  I just don’t want to listen to the whole recording again.

I think just Equinox, Silhouette, Millenium.  Millenium has 1 repeat port.  Equinox and Silhouette no repeat ports.  

The inability to pause was bad call.  I only had time to scan 1 QR code.  They are sold as b2b2b, you can put in the dates of summer 2024 or early 2025 and filter by ship to see the,m

4 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

I think just Equinox, Silhouette, Millenium.  Millenium has 1 repeat port.  Equinox and Silhouette no repeat ports.  

The inability to pause was bad call.  I only had time to scan 1 QR code.  They are sold as b2b2b, you can put in the dates of summer 2024 or early 2025 and filter by ship to see the,m

Very interesting and the other day I was wondering where I could find 5 additional points to get me to Elite plus.   Now I'll have it after my next cruise.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Very interesting and the other day I was wondering where I could find 5 additional points to get me to Elite plus.   Now I'll have it after my next cruise.

That's awesome, enjoy your points boost 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LMaxwell said:

Received an email today for a CC Power Up Points webinar - 50 points for watching the webinar; can register up to 5 CC #'s per webinar.  It has been a while since I've receive a Power Up Points offer that didn't involve needing to make a new booking or apply for a credit card.  Check your emails 

I received this email yesterday around 5 p.m. here (Central), and it's the first CC offer I've received since October that didn't involve airfare, credit cards, booking a special CEO cruise, etc.

cjr

• Like 1

I didn’t receive the email…actually it’s been awhile that I have gotten captain’s club emails…I copied the link from the long thread discussing this…I thought this was a good webinar…especially since we booked the Vietnam and Thailand cruise on the Solstice…i watched the whole thing…is their supposed to be an email sent to confirm that you watched it…I did not receive any…

40 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Nothing. But I didn't for any of the other webinars. 

I didn't either but watched the entire webinar. I was relaxing with xmas tree lights with wine and cheese. DH who no longer cruises had Hockey game on. 😆 

1 hour ago, Susanb10567 said:

I didn’t receive the email…actually it’s been awhile that I have gotten captain’s club emails…I copied the link from the long thread discussing this…I thought this was a good webinar…especially since we booked the Vietnam and Thailand cruise on the Solstice…i watched the whole thing…is their supposed to be an email sent to confirm that you watched it…I did not receive any…

Before I could watch I had to enter name, email, and captains club number. Did it prompt you for that?

7 minutes ago, LMaxwell said:

Before I could watch I had to enter name, email, and captains club number. Did it prompt you for that?

Yes..put in both mine and my husbands’ number…I thought I remember getting a confirmation in the past after I watched 

1 minute ago, Susanb10567 said:

Yes..put in both mine and my husbands’ number…I thought I remember getting a confirmation in the past after I watched 

I am not sure I ever have received a confirmation after one of these sessions; I did not after todays either.  If you had registered first and completed the webinar I think you will be fine 

I didn't get the email but picked up the link posted on  the long running PUP thread.

Watched the webinar while having breakfast. I usually  get a confirmation but always take a screen shot of the final screen "Thank You the webinar has ended."

23 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I didn't get the email but picked up the link posted on  the long running PUP thread.

Watched the webinar while having breakfast. I usually  get a confirmation but always take a screen shot of the final screen "Thank You the webinar has ended."

That's all I got as well. I will wait till after January 14th and if points not added shall call but I don't anticipate an issue.

I viewed the webinar last night and must say it's the best one I've seen to date for PUP points.  The Japanese guy was entertaining and informative.  I enjoyed Cesar's presentations on his favorite ports, including several of my personal favorites.   

Looking forward to them updating my points January 14th, just in time for our February cruise! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gordylad said:

watched it..points to be credited in 14 days

Not in 14 days from watching it ... 14 days from first of the following month.  Stated in the email ...

Power Up Points will be awarded to those who qualify by January 14, 2023.

19 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

Is it possible to post the link...I have searched my email and did not get this one (though I have gotten them in the past??)

• Like 1