Which Oasis Class ship has the best Solarium in your opinion? thanks

minnie00

4 minutes ago, minnie00 said:

just curious...so far I liked Symphony the best but haven't been on the Wonder yet

So far, Harmony - we like that they enclosed the deck 14 area and made it part of the Solarium (and added two more hot tubs to boot), but we are boarding Wonder next week and I think our choice will change.😇

Absolutely not the Wonder unless you like sitting inside a greenhouse.. the temperature was always kept way too hot when I was on it.   Harmony also wasn't great because the pool was removed for some strange reason.  You have seen the best with the Symphony.

• Like 1

As I've said before, we've been on all of them but Harmony and I refused to book her for that very reason, no water feature, what's a solarium without one?  And a shower doesn't count.

Allure will always be my favorite because of the little creek that runs through it, the little pool is not that bad either.  Now I love the Quantum class Solariums almost as well. 

Solarium at night.jpg

Solarium lazy river.jpg

Edited by BecciBoo

The Wonder because it is fully enclosed. It can be pouring rain and you can be there with a book sipping an adult beverage. HOWEVER, we did find it hot and humid. They need to crank up the AC a bit. 

Enjoy it now, no telling how long the bubble enclosure will,last. 

20 hours ago, nelblu said:

Oasis with its open front solarium to take in the sun. 

wonderful area to see the NYC skyline and perfect view as you barely see the ship clear the Verazzano Bridge. 

Yes, I agree.   I loved this open area in front of the Solarium.   Spent a lot of time there on our last Oasis cruise. 

51 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'll bet Wonder moves to #2

Not unless they're trying to grow some geraniums while on board.  Otherwise, the Wonder solarium is too hot and humid with no fresh air.  At best, I would put it at #4 slightly above Harmony (and yes, I've been on all five Oasis ships).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

Not unless they're trying to grow some geraniums while on board.  Otherwise, the Wonder solarium is too hot and humid with no fresh air.  At best, I would put it at #4 slightly above Harmony (and yes, I've been on all five Oasis ships).

I thought it was nice, but we were on in December.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I'll bet Wonder moves to #2

59 minutes ago, TheHawk1 said:

I’m not into gardening, no 🪴 for us 

But if too humid, I’ll be out of there 

Edited by PompeySailor