Concierge Lounge on Serenade

mafig

Hello, when it was open to D+ they did have a continental breakfast in the mornings, now I believe it's just for suite guests and pinnacles so unsure how things have changed, the free drinks you mentioned have stopped for D and above between 5 and 8, now it's vouchers for 4+ drinks loaded onto your seapass to use anytime.

15 minutes ago, mafig said:

I know they have free drinks between 5 and 8 every evening.  

Is anything else available during the day?

Can  you grab a bottle of water to go?  Any snacks?

When I was on her a little over a year ago you could get drinks from the bar in the evening (using your vouchers or beverage package), to include bottles of water. During the day they would usually have cookies/snacks by the coffee machine, and hors d'oeuvres in the evening.

I'm really going to miss those nice CL's on the Radiance Class now that D+ has been uninvited. 😢

• Like 2

On many radiance class ships (it may vary from sailing to sailing), the concierge lounge is only available to suite  guests. Pinnacle‘s have access to the diamond lounge, not the concierge lounge. 

The lounge has continental breakfast, evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, and specific morning and evening  hours for the concierge, should you need specific services

During the day, it is mostly empty and a quiet place to sit.  

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

1 hour ago, welshrich said:

Hello, when it was open to D+ they did have a continental breakfast in the mornings, now I believe it's just for suite guests and pinnacles…..

1 hour ago, DarthGrady said:

…..I'm really going to miss those nice CL's on the Radiance Class now that D+ has been uninvited. 😢

FYI- pinnacle don’t have access either on many  radiance class sailings. I am currently on a Radiance class ship, 46  Pinnacles (lots of D and D+) and no access. Just for suites. I suspect this will be the norm moving forward.  

m

We are in a suite.

I thought the Concierge Lounge had free drinks between 5 and 8 (not using your vouchers).  Some posters above are mentioning we have to use our vouchers, so I'm confused.  I thought the voucher use was for the Diamond lounge.

My original question was if we could grab a bottle of water during the day in the Concierge lounge....it seems not.

However, now you've got me wondering about cocktails in the Concierge Lounge without using vouchers if we are in a suite.

1 minute ago, mafig said:

We are in a suite.

I thought the Concierge Lounge had free drinks between 5 and 8 (not using your vouchers).  Some posters above are mentioning we have to use our vouchers, so I'm confused.  I thought the voucher use was for the Diamond lounge.

My original question was if we could grab a bottle of water during the day in the Concierge lounge....it seems not.

However, now you've got me wondering about cocktails in the Concierge Lounge without using vouchers if we are in a suite.

Vouchers are something that come with being Diamond or above.   Vouchers are not provided to full suite guests (unless they are Diamond or above).  

Non-suite guests who previously had access to the CL have had to use vouchers that come with being Diamond or above.

Guests in full suites have never had to use vouchers in the CL.  Those full suite guests who are also Diamond or above also get vouchers that can be used outside of the CL.  

Bottles of water are not available in the CL outside of the 5 - 8 cocktail happy hours.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Guests in full suites have never had to use vouchers in the CL.  Those full suite guests who are also Diamond or above also get vouchers that can be used outside of the CL.  Thanks.  I knew that or at least thought I did until some answers (above) confused me.  

Bottles of water are not available in the CL outside of the 5 - 8 cocktail happy hours.

Thanks again.  That's what I wanted to know.🙂

Color me confused (what ever color that may be.)  

I thought there was free beer, wine, soda, and bottle water in the Suite Lounge on all Oasis Class ships from 1100 - 2300 (11 am - 11 pm).  Is this not correct? 

3 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Color me confused (what ever color that may be.)  

I thought there was free beer, wine, soda, and bottle water in the Suite Lounge on all Oasis Class ships from 1100 - 2300 (11 am - 11 pm).  Is this not correct? 

Yeah, we're talking Concierge Lounges on Radiance Class Ships. Not same

• Haha 1

Ah -- excuse me -- I thought it said Symphony vice Serenade .. 

I will miss the Concierge Lounge on Radiance class ships.   One of the best, if not the best, cruises we had was on Brilliance.  I loved the Concierge Lounge and did not want to leave the ship after the cruise was over. 

Love the Radiance class ships. They are my favorite, but I don’t usually book above a JS as the suite perks just aren’t that great.  Royals suite perks are not the same across the board. On the larger ships like Oasis and Anthem you get Coastal Kitchen for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the all day suite lounge and free internet. You don’t get any of that on the Radiance class ships, but I still love them. 
Also, any of the drinks you consume in the suite lounge during happy hour don’t count towards your free D or D+ drinks. 

Edited by RosieRoo

Just on Serenade this past September & October. CL is now for suites (GS & above) with comp drinks and snacks 5-8. During other hours there was morning continental breakfast and cookies etc throughout the day. It was nice to be able to use our 5 drink vouchers pp during the day anywhere.

Enjoyed Serenade especially for our October Panama Canal.

4 minutes ago, mafig said:

Serenade still has breakfast in Chops, don't they?

Yes, that was our favorite perk when in a suite on Serenade.

In all honesty the CL wasn't much.  There wasn't really much of a view. I had the DBP so I never bothered with HH.  The snacks and breakfast items weren't anything I couldn't get in WJ.  Really the only benefit of it was that it was quiet and the wifi seemed really good there.

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes, that was our favorite perk when in a suite on Serenade.

In all honesty the CL wasn't much.  There wasn't really much of a view. I had the DBP so I never bothered with HH.  The snacks and breakfast items weren't anything I couldn't get in WJ.  Really the only benefit of it was that it was quiet and the wifi seemed really good there.

We took our drinks across the hall to the Vortex area...great views from there and they had it designated for upper tiers since there were so many on our PC itinerary.

116 Pinnacles

326 D+

357 D

• 5 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, Ashland said:

Just on Serenade this past September & October. CL is now for suites (GS & above) with comp drinks and snacks 5-8. During other hours there was morning continental breakfast and cookies etc throughout the day. It was nice to be able to use our 5 drink vouchers pp during the day anywhere.

We are sailing this October, and may not get the drink package......they have gotten rather expensive.  I want to make sure I have this right.

We are Diamond.  So we get 4 drinks a day on our sea card, that we can use anywhere, for any drinks, anytime on the ship?   My husband drinks Jack Daniels, and I drink vodka.  

On Celebrity, he is unable to get Jack with his Elite Plus drink perk.  

1 hour ago, itsanita said:

We are sailing this October, and may not get the drink package......they have gotten rather expensive.  I want to make sure I have this right.

We are Diamond.  So we get 4 drinks a day on our sea card, that we can use anywhere, for any drinks, anytime on the ship?   My husband drinks Jack Daniels, and I drink vodka.  

On Celebrity, he is unable to get Jack with his Elite Plus drink perk.  

Yes four drinks a day at most bars, dining venues and anytime. You can order your drinks from the bar menu and your D drinks are capped at $14.00. 

Celebrity only allows the CC HH drinks to be ordered off the limited CC HH beverage menu at the different bars. Same as always. 

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Yes four drinks a day at most bars, dining venues and anytime. You can order your drinks from the bar menu and your D drinks are capped at $14.00. 

Celebrity only allows the CC HH drinks to be ordered off the limited CC HH beverage menu at the different bars. Same as always. 

Happily your bro and I upped our drink taste buds with the add on package for Connie.   hick....🤪🥃

Many happy memories in the Radiance class CL's on all 4 ships in the class.  Unfortunately, I can't book a full suite to gain access (even if I wanted to) because there are no cabins on this class higher than a JS that are accessible.  Love the smaller ships, wish there was a little more love back. 😪

It depends on the number of Pinnacles.