Crown and Anchor onboard amenities

In case anyone here LIKES the cookies and wants them to be softer -- put them in a ziploc bag or plastic container with a piece of fresh white bread -- the moisture from the bread will soften the cookie (and leave the bread very dry and hard)

My grandmother taught me that trick YEARS ago and my nephews were amazed that it worked when I taught them the trick.   It worked perfectly when I was on Anthem a few months ago and had some less than soft enough chocolate chip cookies....

I've also noticed that the cookies are not always all available at the same time -- ie., if I see choc chip, I'm saving a bunch because I don't always see them again during the week (and they're the only ones I like.)

sorry -- veered slightly off topic.

Sandy 

On 1/28/2023 at 5:20 PM, cruisegirl1 said:

That is the list,  but there are many items that are not available.    I fear a  new "enhanced" list. 

M

According to the LA onboard Wonder in January, there will be a new list out  at the end of this month. Expect quite a few changes in what is offered.

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

According to the LA onboard Wonder in January, there will be a new list out  at the end of this month. Expect quite a few changes in what is offered.

That's what the LA on allure said, will be out in January... I called and c&a doesn't have the travel bags for 340 pts. .. 

On 1/27/2023 at 9:50 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

The only choice that Diamond get is whether it is a bottle of water or a soda.  You can call to specify.  Gifts do not start until D+

Knowing that diamond doesn't get much I've never bothered making a selection.  So far on the last four cruises I've had four bottles of water each time.

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Knowing that diamond doesn't get much I've never bothered making a selection.  So far on the last four cruises I've had four bottles of water each time.

Exactly. Wasn't worth calling to request Diet Coke instead of water until I made D+ and needed to call to select a bottle of wine. 

20 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

I'm not following the logic on something. As a D+ with 5 drink vouchers can't you get bottled water or cans of diet coke at a bar? If so why choose those items as your amenity?

To save your vouchers for more costly drinks, e.g. BOOZE.

• Like 2