Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

6 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Let's go hunting...

PXL_20230211_145631176.thumb.jpg.498c69cd7efbc1445e33f37a7be51328.jpg

PXL_20230211_145647305.thumb.jpg.9b4d4f70fa7f073b6fc082ddf9727b3b.jpg

PXL_20230211_145702568.jpg

The thing that I don't really understand is--they have "sofa loungers" there. When sitting on one, there are 3 choices: 1) take your shoes off and have your feet touching the cushion, 2) keep your shoes ON and have shoes touching it, or 3) sit with your legs astride it, with feet on the floor. So what is the acceptable choice? The first two seem a bit icky to me, the third uncomfortable...as long as they provide chaise lounge couches, it's bound to be ripe for photos and mild disgust no matter which you choose!

• Like 22

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

350 is an all new milestone... I'm glad that I was able to beat my precious all time record, as this is likely my final farewell in the "Live Review" category...

…as this is likely my final farewell in the “Live Review” category .. I am hoping “likely” is the key word here - I am anticipating Sid withdrawal pains already - yikes. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

They're enjoying those last bits of sunshine at the main pool... Tomorrow it'll be a whole new group of passengers.

PXL_20230211_204551509.jpg

I'll be in that group.  Of course, not hanging around the pool but at least on the ship.

• Like 6

I guess that it's getting about time for my last dinner on board... The phone rang a few minutes ago in the cabin, but it was room service wanting to deliver another plate full of stuff I probably won't eat. I was hoping that it was my Haven invite, but alas, it looks like dinner at the Indulge Food Hall for me tonight...

• Like 17