Lobster Warning

rmalbers

16 hours ago, Dave Judy said:

On the Apex two weeks ago. Just asked my wife about the butter with the Lobster as I thought she’d made a similar comment.  She affirmed that she was shocked why the drawn butter was so salty. 

I was wondering if anyone else would comment about it.  Wow, maybe it isn't a screw up but hard to believe.  The only other thing I was thinking was that the salt settled to the bottom of the pot that they dumped into the serving bowl or something like that.  Anyway, we'll see if anyone else comments.

43 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

While the premise was if lobster costs $$$ retail at a discount club store it should cost the cruise ship restaurant even less and therefore the extra tail fee of $16.99 + 18% pure profit

However, to play off your actual comment...Try an AWFUL mast grill hot dog, you'll be begging for a discount club store's hot dog...lol

I like the hot dogs at the mast/pool grill. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, BPCW said:

Just got off Millennium yesterday.  The lobster, along with most entree portions (except the duck and steak Diane), were noticeably smaller. Here is a photo of our lobster.  Cooked well and tasted very good but definitely wasn’t enough for one person unless you prefer small portions. 

A8BB0892-B260-42A1-ADD1-394F53E110F3.jpeg

I would not complain as that looks like a nice sized shrimp but where is the cocktail sauce?

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Some one needs to kill this lobster story . If you don't like the size   or hungry order some thing with it  .Simple fix 

Or maybe Celebrity should step up and attempt to provide the experience they promote, which isn't a meal with one tiny lobster tail.  

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, randomcruise said:

Or maybe Celebrity should step up and attempt to provide the experience they promote, which isn't a meal with one tiny lobster tail.  

Yup...RCI has the exact same additional tail charge but swapped it from a smaller Spiny to a larger Maine tail...And X calls itself the culinary brand 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2