Elite perks are they similar to Diamond?

cementhands

Recently onboard the Adventure of the seas, and being Diamond  enjoyed the 4 pp drink vouchers. My wife doesn’t drink much and even ask for 1/2 the alcohol in her drink and sometimes we didn’t use all 8 in a day. I’ve yet to see that Celebrity is doing similar thing. So anyone who knows please explain. I’ve only seen that celebrity still has elite lounge.
Looking into Summit cruise soon and would love to know onboard elite benefits. Love the free laundry and dry cleaning.

On RCL not having to sit in Diamond lounge was excellent. My wife absolutely hated that part of cruising in the past! Now with new vouchers on RCL and ability to use em in all the bars and on private island is a game changer!

I’m praying that celebrity has same but yet to find it written anywhere!

Dying to get back on Celebrity soooooon!

12 minutes ago, cementhands said:

Recently onboard the Adventure of the seas, and being Diamond  enjoyed the 4 pp drink vouchers. My wife doesn’t drink much and even ask for 1/2 the alcohol in her drink and sometimes we didn’t use all 8 in a day. I’ve yet to see that Celebrity is doing similar thing. So anyone who knows please explain. I’ve only seen that celebrity still has elite lounge.
Looking into Summit cruise soon and would love to know onboard elite benefits. Love the free laundry and dry cleaning.

On RCL not having to sit in Diamond lounge was excellent. My wife absolutely hated that part of cruising in the past! Now with new vouchers on RCL and ability to use em in all the bars and on private island is a game changer!

You will have unlimited drinks loaded on your Seapass card to use each evening only from 5 to 7:PM at most bars during the evening CC HH. You will have to order your drinks from the limited CC HH drink menu. You can't order CC HH drinks in any of the dining venues or theater. Celebrity never has had a dedicated lounge for Elite and above like the DL on RC. Celebrity has discontinued the CC HH in the Sky Lounge from 5 to 7, so no more pre diner snacks. IMO, RC CAS HH is a lot better. We have always enjoyed the DL, pre and post shutdown.  Like with RC you will receive in your stateroom a detailed letter from the CC host listing all the Elite perks/benefits for your cruise. 

Edited by davekathy

5 minutes ago, davekathy said:

You will have unlimited drinks loaded on your Seapass card to use each evening only from 5 to 7:PM at most bars during the evening CC HH. You will have to order your drinks from the limited CC HH drink menu. You can't order CC HH drinks in any of the dining venues or theater. Celebrity never has had a dedicated lounge for Elite and above like the DL on RC. Celebrity has discontinued the CC HH in the Sky Lounge from 5 to 7, so no more pre diner snacks. IMO, RC CAS HH is a lot better. We have always enjoyed the DL, pre and post shutdown.  Like with RC you will receive in your stateroom a detailed letter from the CC host listing all the Elite perks/benefits for your cruise. 

Elite lounge onboard the Equionox and Eclipse were in a bar 5 to 7 as I remember now. Thanks for your information. But I remember special breakfast area at back of ship on those 2 sailing but now I’m remembering it was at a specialty restaurant too. So no elite lounge ever existed. It’s been a while.

4 minutes ago, cementhands said:

Elite lounge onboard the Equionox and Eclipse were in a bar 5 to 7 as I remember now. Thanks for your information. But I remember special breakfast area at back of ship on those 2 sailing but now I’m remembering it was at a specialty restaurant too. So no elite lounge ever existed. It’s been a while.

Forgot to mention, the CC HH drinks are not available on the first evening of the cruise. 

16 minutes ago, cementhands said:

There used to be a designated Captain's Club Happy Hour in the Sky Lounge on most evenings, but that has been replaced with the current system the others have described.

5 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

That’s correct. No dedicated lounge ever existed. The breakfast you are remembering is still held in the Tuscan grill on M and S class chips which is a specialty restaurant at night and the elite breakfast in the morning.

To be clear, it isn't a full hot breakfast; most eat breakfast then head down there to have some drinks and/or more coffee

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

To be clear, it isn't a full hot breakfast; most eat breakfast then head down there to have some drinks and/or more coffee

I'm not sure MOST do that, although I am sure some do.  We are happy with a light breakfast and only go to the Oceanview once each cruise to have Eggs Benedict.  They were made fresh there rather than sitting in the kitchen of the MDR.  I hope this is still the case.

5 minutes ago, smtcan said:

I'm not sure MOST do that, although I am sure some do.  We are happy with a light breakfast and only go to the Oceanview once each cruise to have Eggs Benedict.  They were made fresh there rather than sitting in the kitchen of the MDR.  I hope this is still the case.

Fair enough; we only go 9am or later (they close at 10am) so chat with others that do the same

9 hours ago, cementhands said:

No lounge 5-7 limited Captains club drinks at most bars 

665632A8-7D04-417F-A19F-387E5A8ACA8E.png

1 hour ago, smtcan said:

I love Eggs Benedict but find the Canadian Bacon that comes with it on cruises to be lacking (too thin). I frequently ask for a side to go with it. 

Another breakfast I have become fond out, courtesy of a Pinnacle cruiser on our last RCL sailing, to order an english muffin, toasted, one egg fried hard,, and five slices of bacon.  Makes a nice sandwich! 

Hmmm -- All this talk about Elite Perks got me looking at what the latest is.  On this webpage I found this -- https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/updated-captains-club-brochure-v6.pdf

Two things stood out to me.. 

First:   Captain’s Club Music + Mixology Event -- Cannot ever recall receiving an invite to this. I know there is a mixology class you can pay to attend but this is new to me. 

Second:  One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold). -  Showing for Select and Elite but not for Elite + (I know Zenith's get free laundry the entrie cruise).  Wonder if they meant to move those little asterick's over one column. 

9 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Hmmm -- All this talk about Elite Perks got me looking at what the latest is.  On this webpage I found this -- https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/updated-captains-club-brochure-v6.pdf

Two things stood out to me.. 

First:   Captain’s Club Music + Mixology Event -- Cannot ever recall receiving an invite to this. I know there is a mixology class you can pay to attend but this is new to me. 

Second:  One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold). -  Showing for Select and Elite but not for Elite + (I know Zenith's get free laundry the entrie cruise).  Wonder if they meant to move those little asterick's over one column. 

That is correct. Elite get one free bag and one discounted bag, Elite Plus get two free bags of laundry.

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

That is correct. Elite get one free bag and one discounted bag, Elite Plus get two free bags of laundry.

Ah, these are discounted. For Free bag it's one for Elite and two for Elite +. 

Thank you for setting me straight. It makes more sense to me now.