Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Good question, I liked both of them as they tasted very different from each other. The smoked old fashioned was made with Bulleit which I like. The Ron Zavala was very smooth.

I can see your point.  I think I would have ordered both myself.  It's great to compare and contrast.  You certainly get plenty of opportunity to do that when you have the DBP on a cruise. 

2 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Already on our 3rd 🤣😂

Yeah, but you are the all time record holder for most consumed liquids on a Royal Caribbean Ship. Not sure others could ever keep up with you.

Wow, I am excited and I am not even sailing with you guys!  

I can see a lot of time is going to be spent just following along.  I just want you all to have a wonderful cruise.  Out next does not sail until April 21st and that will be chronocaled on a different board. 

BON VOYAGE !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got 10 pages to catch up but wanted to wish you all bon voyage.  I’m imagine I might have even passed a few if you as we disembarked and we’re on our way to the airport. I am so utterly disappointed that we aren’t on this sailing as I had been so looking forward to meeting so many of you and reconnecting with those we had sailed with previously.

The ship is in great shape, staff is in top notch and entertainment is great across the ship. You are going to have an epic time. 

Only negative thing is internet has at times been rubbish. At times good but almost as many times it was no good. I tried a FaceTime video call and it was really sketchy. Connection would often drop requiring a reconnection. Hopefully that isn’t an impediment to this live thread. 

Fair Winds and following seas to you all…

7CDE6756-041E-4D2B-B9D8-6948CF3F399A.thumb.jpeg.10bec1a9c4d2fd1b84e2143d15a4f7ec.jpeg

• Like 37
  • Thanks 2