Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

16 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

This is pretty common in Europe and I've seen it a few places in the US.  They want you to either bring your own reusable bag, or skip the bag altogether.  Usually when you pay for a bag though, you get a reusable one...not a typical throw away.

The 99 cent bag didn't look like anything special. Said some ports on it, including nassau. Just a regular plastic bag. I only had 1 item so it's not like I needed a bag, just felt odd walking out with the hoodie over my arm. And a sales slip in the other hand. 

Actually I'd been looking for one that zipped all the way up the front, not the kind you pull over your head. This was the first one I found. So I got it. 

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Took awhile for the Dawn to get settled in …

1162BA1D-2182-4AC0-8A8D-01C00EEFC780.thumb.jpeg.4d5e8648498cfc36ded472a14f293566.jpeg

F33AF76F-27A5-42B2-A122-EAE13DAAD118.thumb.jpeg.10ee5e1b747ab08c5c38f473a2e04214.jpeg

This one’s trying 

300495A0-FF8A-4570-AA2E-C3248460B92D.thumb.jpeg.24f1f3025696d59cdd3d800b239a8c76.jpeg

53 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Oasis birthed this one last night, right?  She wouldn’t even go from the aft elevators to Giovanni’s.  She has one tender and our loft cabin is almost half this ships entire height. She’s just a baby but I can’t wait to see her all grown up one day. 😁

I think she's still trying to figure out how to get her balance,  like learning to walk, rocking and rolling even now that she's tied down.  Watched them trying to get the ropes all settled.  I like to feel the sea but that's a bit much especially when they tied up.  Looking forward to Greg's video of them coming in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Glad you were able to dock in Costa Maya this week.  We’ll be back in 2 weeks.  We decided to skip Maya Chen this time.  We want everyone off the ship so we can have it to ourselves!  

We were at Maya Key last month.  The banana chips at lunch were awesome and we took the little animal tour.  DH said the snorkeling was very good. We had a great day there.  

What a beautiful sunrise.  We usually sleep through those.

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Wow, what a night. Thanks to Marty, Helen, and Ken for helping me back to cabin

John, I can't wait until the WC starts and you keep up this pace. Should make for an interesting exciting review for all us on Land. 🙂  2024 is going to be a great year for you.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

So, is that Nicko World Voyage one of those condo cruise ships with full time residents ?

I just looked at the trips and they are LONG......well, compared to 3-, 4-, 7-night normal cruises that the larger lines do.....I think the shortest one was 10 nights...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I hate to think that Costa Maya is one of the highlighted ports.😉

I thought the same thing….and a lady yelled from our ship over to a lady on the World Voyager and asked how long they would be in port.  The lady answered “2 days”.  Yikes.

• Haha 1