Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

I have so enjoyed following along on your Bella Cruise.  the pictures especially the sun rises and sunsets have been awesome.  We sail on the Oasis in November.  Thank you all for taking us along with you.  Looking forward to reading about your final night.  Safe trips home tomorrow.

• Like 4

@derorim Sorry to hear about your knee -- hope it's better by the time you leave the ship. 

Having mobilitity issues on a cruise is no fun.  Make sure you get wheelchair assistance off the ship and in the airport!  DH has spinal stenosis and tried just using his cane on Harmony last year, and it was not good.  He rented a scooter from Special Needs at Sea on Oasis in the summer, and it made all the difference in the world.  Fortunately, we had a lucky cabin (7266) that had the bed by the balcony, so had room to charge the scooter overnight.  Next month, we have an HC cabin, just so we don't have to worry about the size (or try to figure out bed placement by cabin numbers).

@John&LaLa  Sorry you have to cancel your Odyssey cruise.  Feel better soon!

Thank you all for lettting me tag along on your cruise!  It's been a fun week!

Edited by joand452
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sorry, I was looking forward to Odyssey next week. Be better soon. At least you were able to enjoy most of this cruise that you worked so hard to plan.

Yes, John did an Awesome job in arranging all of this and all his extra work into making name plates, ornaments, etc. definitely was above and beyond.     

@John&LaLa Hope you feel better soon😍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

We had dinner at Coastal Kitchen tonight. 

I had the fennel soup and Lisa had the caesar salad to start.  More importantly we started with bread and butter. Ignore the humans and olive spread. 

A9F2B6CF-21CF-4266-8973-C08BC3C3B830.thumb.jpeg.892f245c9ac849020f960bb208cef450.jpeg

0B3E4912-B091-4635-9384-3D0A6CC0CBAD.thumb.jpeg.7f752ea4fe4b87fb4d749174daf68ea4.jpeg

I had the tuna. 

ECCDDF21-0B0D-498B-ADD5-5F76F1E3538D.thumb.jpeg.4e8d720a07646dffc6524f0d595bc2f3.jpeg

Lisa had the grilled veal chop. 

3BB902E2-3A8F-4E77-BD0C-15921BDC2852.thumb.jpeg.28359ad353e16b4ba4e25c3023388aef.jpeg

Ice cream brownie for me. The 7 year old beside me had it, so I figured why not. 

F81B48C4-4AFD-4BD9-ABE9-C0FCCE285291.thumb.jpeg.55bd1c71cc520339141972e40e9f9c77.jpeg

Cheese cake for Lisa. 

03A36849-02CC-4028-81BF-4EFC03C7D199.thumb.jpeg.f354e70083d1302a0b39c237b23f5be2.jpeg

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We have Derick and he has been amazing. For us he is tied with another for top dog, and we have had some really good ones. 

We had Derick a few months ago and agree with you. He is definitely one of our favorites too! I'm happy that you have had a great cruise and thanks to everyone for taking us along.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We had dinner at Coastal Kitchen tonight. 

I had the fennel soup and Lisa had the caesar salad to start.  More importantly we started with bread and butter. Ignore the humans and olive spread. 

I usually like humans🤣   Hope you enjoyed your butter

Your tuna looked delicious so did the brownie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

After all the years we have been cruising, we have never gotten our pictures taken by the Royal photographers because we just didn’t want to spend all the money just to see ourselves.

Now that we are Diamond and getting one free picture, we decided to have ours taken for dress to impress night.

42D75488-AB76-471F-B7D0-2382A541170A.thumb.jpeg.129ba831876e1dca2ae2ff9b963435eb.jpeg

That photo was worth the wait.  Beautiful photo of both of you.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sorry, I was looking forward to Odyssey next week. Be better soon. At least you were able to enjoy most of this cruise that you worked so hard to plan.

I met great people, had a few drinks, ate some good food, got some meds, enjoyed Bon Jovi songs, shared Limoncello, entertained you all at home, got a massage, and saw CATS. 😇

It was a good week😁

• Like 55
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I usually like humans🤣   Hope you enjoyed your butter

Your tuna looked delicious so did the brownie.

Autocorrect has had it in for me all week. I’m leaving this one the way it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, cindyscruise said:

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well.  Will you be attempting to drive home tomorrow or stay at a hotel for a few days?   

I was planning on seeing my dad. Not sure thats a good idea now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I met great people, had a few drinks, ate some good food, got some meds, enjoyed Bon Jovi songs, shared Limoncello, entertained you all at home, got a massage, and saw CATS. 😇

It was a good week😁

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling the best, let me add my thanks for all you did pulling this cruise together.  Sorry to miss you tonight.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1