Happy Hour for Suite Guests on Apex

Carol28

Is there a special happy hour for suite guests? On RCCL bigger ships, like the Symphony, there is a free cocktail venue between 5-7 in the Coastal Kitchen.  Does the Celebrity Apex have something similar? 

17 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Happy Hour is all day in the Retreat lounge for suite guests.

I'm not sure I understand.  Is there a bar in there?  Do they have a free cocktail time period?  Where is the Retreat Lounge? Thank you for your reply.

6 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

I'm not sure I understand.  Is there a bar in there?  Do they have a free cocktail time period?  Where is the Retreat Lounge? Thank you for your reply.

The Retreat lounge has a bar - when booking a suite (not upgrading to one)  the beverage package is included in the fare. 

4 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

The Retreat lounge has a bar - when booking a suite (not upgrading to one)  the beverage package is included in the fare. 

If you Moveup to a Suite, the Retreat IS included. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carol28 said:

We bought a guarantee suite. And we were immediately put into a sky suite. So is that in any bar?

You will have a Premium Beverage Package included (open bar, all bars) as well as Premium WiFi. ENJOY!

It is possible to get suite without drink package, rare but possible, also if you do a move up to suite and didn’t have drink package you wouldn’t have it . But normally you get premium drink package good and all bars on the ship, also in outdoor retreat bar.

1 hour ago, Dar & Bob said:

Not necessarily.  I believe now you can book a suite with the simply sail rate.

10 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Not necessarily.  I believe now you can book a suite with the simply sail rate.

I believe you are wrong on that, did a mock booking and this is the screen that appears when selecting "Retreat"  - "All Included"image.thumb.png.639a6451eb6c4b2b5fbbe9eb5259fe65.png

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

We bought a guarantee suite. And we were immediately put into a sky suite. So is that in any bar?

Go to the Celebrity Website and log into your account.  

Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner and select my orders.

Look for a $0.00 order that has this graphic, which indicates you have the premium Beverage package.    

image.png.129baf9d5d67f9f1c2731de3523080f0.png

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

If you have a beverage package then you can get a drink anywhere. If you do not have a beverage package, then you can get free drinks in the Retreat Lounge but in other areas, including Luminae, the suite restaurant, you'll be charged for drinks. 

14 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Celebrity Website and log into your account.  

I think their website is down. I cannot sign in. When I change my password, a big X appears on screen appearing and reappearing.  

15 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

If you have a beverage package then you can get a drink anywhere. If you do not have a beverage package, then you can get free drinks in the Retreat Lounge but in other areas, including Luminae, the suite restaurant, you'll be charged for drinks. 

Correct. There will also be certain drinks in the cabin minibar that will be complementary, generally the beers, waters and sodas(Along with the initial bottle of sparkling wine which can be substituted for red or white) . But you would have to confirm that with your cabin butler. 

17 hours ago, Carol28 said:

Usually most guests in Retreat have a premium package.   There are those that may get upgraded that do not have a  drink package.    Still not a problem.

Drinks inside the Retreat open most of the day are always free (included) without a package.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1