LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Little known fact about me: I don’t trust the cloud… or really any back up device. I just had a “Come to Jesus” meeting with my storage and it didn’t go well. I converted 5000 pictures to my computer so I feel better. I checked them several times to make sure they are there before I deleted. My anxiety is threw the roof. Hopefully, it’s all good now. 

I don't trust the computer more than I trust anything else.  All moving drives are subject to failure and solid state storage is vulnerable to electrostatic discharge.  I keep newer files on my computer, temporage storage on external flash drives, up to 1 TB in size, and for long term / permanent storage, I have a network attached storage array that has 20 TB of storage capacity and is running RAID so a drive failure will not cause a loss of data.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kteacher said:

I know some on here think LPC is gimmicky and not worth the additional $$, but we’ve done it on every  Celebrity ship where it’s offered and really enjoy it. Looking forward to your live review 👍.

I like a package deal. Seeing that round number and getting it paid for is gratifying. Love not having to worry about the pages of charges as we sadly leave the ship. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983.....hmmm sounds like you have a wonderful following from your previous reviews.....I'm thinking there is a good chance you can outdo @Saint Greg and @sid_9169 if not this cruise REAL soon...you go girl!  You got this!

I’m in the cheap seats… look for them in the suites. 😆😆 but thank you! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

That’s so weird that I’d be called “the Virgin Voyages lady”… now the drinking part sounds right, LOL. Thanks for following along. 

I swear, I really don't even know you anymore!!🤪

• Haha 3

Work is crazy right now. I just called it with two early deadlines in the morning. I saw this and felt it true. Average people don’t understand how much I work on a ship or at the airport or wherever else. My kids’ friends and their parents just see me traveling more than normal. I have monthly and yearly goals… all instituted by myself. I have a ten year plan, to be doing what I do but from Bimini or St. Maarten after my kids graduate. I was a stay at home mom before Covid for 8 years. I say all this to gain clarity for those that sail and work. Last year it was more prevalent with better deals. I get guilted a lot with how much I travel. My flight attendant friend gets the same hassle. It is what it is… steps down and has a white claw. Good night y’all. Check in for flights is… early. 😉

770B8122-0F6B-4946-9D15-10AD30E55EAE.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 21

9 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Work is crazy right now. I just called it with two early deadlines in the morning. I saw this and felt it true. Average people don’t understand how much I work on a ship or at the airport or wherever else. My kids’ friends and their parents just see me traveling more than normal. I have monthly and yearly goals… all instituted by myself. I have a ten year plan, to be doing what I do but from Bimini or St. Maarten after my kids graduate. I was a stay at home mom before Covid for 8 years. I say all this to gain clarity for those that sail and work. Last year it was more prevalent with better deals. I get guilted a lot with how much I travel. My flight attendant friend gets the same hassle. It is what it is… steps down and has a white claw. Good night y’all. Check in for flights is… early. 😉

770B8122-0F6B-4946-9D15-10AD30E55EAE.jpeg

image.jpg

What is your job?  Besides entertaining us all with your travels😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I like a package deal. Seeing that round number and getting it paid for is gratifying. Love not having to worry about the pages of charges as we sadly leave the ship. 

No drink limit on celebrity 😊 

• Haha 1

@MeganGC1983 I have been looking forward to "cruising with you" on Celebrity!  We have sailed them a couple of times and love love love the product.  Have an awesome cruise and can't wait to "board with you".  PS--FLL is not pretty right now...runways and taxi areas underwater.  Yesterday was brutal here.  Hope all is resolved by tomorrow morning!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1