LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

OMG the Virgin Voyages lady that drinks 27 cocktails a day is sailing Celebrity! I will be checking this post every hour to see what you have been drinking.

Cheers, and have a great vacation!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Moochi said:

OMG the Virgin Voyages lady that drinks 27 cocktails a day is sailing Celebrity! I will be checking this post every hour to see what you have been drinking.

Cheers, and have a great vacation!

That’s so weird that I’d be called “the Virgin Voyages lady”… now the drinking part sounds right, LOL. Thanks for following along. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We were supposed to be sailing on Celebrity Equinox this weekend to the ABC islands, but had to cancel yesterday. Reading your review will hopefully ease the pain some. 

We have only been sailing Celebrity for about the last decade, but because of your lives on Carnival MeganGC1983, we felt comfortable going back to Carnival after many years. We had a great time on the Horizon, so thank you!

Enjoy your trip! I hope you love Celebrity!

Edited by 2teach2cruise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're looking forward to following your adventures on Celebrity. I followed your Virgin trips and I must say, I was impressed, you're like the energizer Bunny !!! If you are looking for a great bartender who will take great care of you, look for Beatriz, I believe she works the Sunset Bar. We spent our honeymoon cruise with her on Summit in August of 2021 out of St Maarten, it was our first Celebrity cruise. All I can say is, we loved it so much we decided to surprise her and went back in December. She is a wonderful person. I will warn you though, if you like night caps, based on your Virgin reviews I think you do, she serves a mean Cognac for a last hoorah !! Please tell her Perry and Joanne from Maine say hi and we miss her!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I have to get off the ship on Saturday, at least following your trip will help with the withdrawal! We are having a great time on the Millennium. You will love the Bali Boys in the Martini Bar!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2teach2cruise said:

We were supposed to be sailing on Celebrity Equinox this weekend to the ABC islands, but had to cancel yesterday. Reading your review will hopefully ease the pain some. 

We have only been sailing Celebrity for about the last decade, but because of your lives on Carnival MeganGC1983, we felt comfortable going back to Carnival after many years. We had a great time on the Horizon, so thank you!

Enjoy your trip! I hope you love Celebrity!

Oh I’m sorry you had to cancel but I’m glad you enjoyed the Horizon. Carnival can be a good time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, prbffd28 said:

We're looking forward to following your adventures on Celebrity. I followed your Virgin trips and I must say, I was impressed, you're like the energizer Bunny !!! If you are looking for a great bartender who will take great care of you, look for Beatriz, I believe she works the Sunset Bar. We spent our honeymoon cruise with her on Summit in August of 2021 out of St Maarten, it was our first Celebrity cruise. All I can say is, we loved it so much we decided to surprise her and went back in December. She is a wonderful person. I will warn you though, if you like night caps, based on your Virgin reviews I think you do, she serves a mean Cognac for a last hoorah !! Please tell her Perry and Joanne from Maine say hi and we miss her!

I’ll definitely look for her. Thanks. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, DH suggested I might die. 🙄 But with bartender friends like mine on Carnival… 15 is just a suggestion at this point. 😆

hope X will not disappoint.. not a "party animal"  type cruise line.  lots of fun and activities but 15 drinks/ day is not the norm!

hope  enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hcat said:

hope X will not disappoint.. not a "party animal"  type cruise line.  lots of fun and activities but 15 drinks/ day is not the norm!

hope  enjoy your cruise!

It will be all good, I’m sure. Most days, I’ll be working. Excited to see the differences. With Carnival, 15 is the challenge. That’s not real life. 😆

• Haha 2

We have put in upgrade offers. We booked an interior with the basic all inclusive (wifi, drinks, tips). I would be completely fine with that. But there are a lot of available cabins, so we put in an offer last week for $205 per person for the ultra deluxe veranda, and then I put in $200 per person today for a regular veranda. No big deal either way. We aren’t concierge or Aqua class, but that should be fine for first timers.
We do have a La Petit Chef reservation for Sunday. Gotta see what that’s all about. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Bon voyage Megan! We'll be following along. We haven't cruised on Celebrity in over twenty years, the Zenith to Bermuda. All I remember is great food and a dead ship after 10PM. 😀

That means we start earlier, right?! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Little known fact about me: I don’t trust the cloud… or really any back up device. I just had a “Come to Jesus” meeting with my storage and it didn’t go well. I converted 5000 pictures to my computer so I feel better. I checked them several times to make sure they are there before I deleted. My anxiety is threw the roof. Hopefully, it’s all good now. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’d really just like to call it a day and drink. 😆 But responsibilities and what not! Hopefully an adult beverage will make an appearance this evening. Fingers crossed. 

Might I be so bold as to recommend a rum old fashioned, or a trip to the martini bar for a cucumber martini? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We have put in upgrade offers. We booked an interior with the basic all inclusive (wifi, drinks, tips). I would be completely fine with that. But there are a lot of available cabins, so we put in an offer last week for $205 per person for the ultra deluxe veranda, and then I put in $200 per person today for a regular veranda. No big deal either way. We aren’t concierge or Aqua class, but that should be fine for first timers.
We do have a La Petit Chef reservation for Sunday. Gotta see what that’s all about. 

I know some on here think LPC is gimmicky and not worth the additional $$, but we’ve done it on every  Celebrity ship where it’s offered and really enjoy it. Looking forward to your live review 👍.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1