LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

After the robot said I wasn’t impacted, I was transferred to Vanessa. Vanessa kept asking me for the same information over and over again. Then, Nelly showed up. (Insert random STL, 90’s “rap” lyric here) Nelly processed my refund, and we are good to go. 

I think you shoulda had 3 way call with Vanessa and Nelly and let them know that, "Itch better have my money!!!"

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I have every expectation that you will board as scheduled.  I trust that re-booking of yours, especially since you did not indicate a stop in Atlanta between ORD and SJU.  If you are going through ATL on Delta, then all bets are off. 

BTW, Spirit is number one on my list of WILL NOT FLY airlines, followed by Frontier and American Airlines. 

why American Airlines?

Our bidding was unsuccessful. And I’m okay with that since we had to pay more for flights. 
Evening activities, finished. Dinner, consumed. Kids all packed and in bed. Now that we are leaving later, we will take them to school tomorrow. 
Only 3 things left on my “to do” list. Think I’ll add… Make it to San Juan tomorrow… on there. 
I would like to send my best wishes to those that are having a hard time in Florida. Today was rough for me scrambling, but I’m sure it was a much harder day there. 

EA18F63E-67A2-493F-8496-78983BC28A12.jpeg

• Like 13

Wishing you safe and timely travels to your ship.  Another Live nail-biter, but I am safe and comfy on my sofa on the dry coast of FL living vicariously through you.  This would be the first I have followed one of your reports.  I love this class of Celebrity ships.  Curious how empty yours will be considering this odd repositioning and the current FLL air travel mania.  Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

why American Airlines?

Cancellations, customer service, destroyed a suit case, many little things that I have not experienced on other airlines.  Full disclosure, my airline of choice is United. 

• Like 2

We will be on board right after you return.

Hope your flight into FLL is on track.  Just read that nearly 25% of today’s scheduled arrivals have been canceled.  If you’re already local, no problem.

Bon voyage!

WAIT!  Just realized you’re flying into San Juan!  Enjoy some Bacardi while you’re there!

Edited by capsplace
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Up and at them! It’s travel day 🤞🏻! Gotta get these yahoos to school, and then up to OKC. 

Travel safely.  Remember, you are on vacation -- relax, breath in the fresh air, and stay hydrated. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let’s talk airport parking… I had remote south DFW parking reserved and paid for… fortunately, they have a wonderful cancellation policy. As long as you cancel 1 hour before you are set to arrive, full money back. It was like $4.80/day. 
OKC is much different. We are going with an off-site parking area, USA airport OKC parking. I found a first time user coupon that I have to show when we arrive AND when we leave for $3.95 covered parking for 5 days. Then it’s $8 a day. You pay when you leave. We shall see how this goes. 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Let’s talk airport parking… I had remote south DFW parking reserved and paid for… fortunately, they have a wonderful cancellation policy. As long as you cancel 1 hour before you are set to arrive, full money back. It was like $4.80/day. 
OKC is much different. We are going with an off-site parking area, USA airport OKC parking. I found a first time user coupon that I have to show when we arrive AND when we leave for $3.95 covered parking for 5 days. Then it’s $8 a day. You pay when you leave. We shall see how this goes. 

Damn that is cheap! Safe flight.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1