Can you block someone?

It's very useful. There are a handful of people whose posts usually annoy me and CC is a much better place after I've ignored them. You'll still see their posts if someone replies to them and quotes the original post, but it's still an improvement.

• Like 3

Thanks for asking for this info.  I blocked someone months ago, but couldn’t remember how to do it.

For me, it’s the constant status mention, how many cruises they have taken and what a great job their butler does folding their undies. I certainly don’t begrudge them special attention…just don’t need to hear it in EVERY SINGLE POST.

Rant over. 😵‍💫

• Like 8
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, Texed said:

I have to admit, I have never blocked anyone.  But, a whole bunch of folks might have blocked me.  😂

That would be their loss, since they would then miss out on the waffle reports (and so much more)!🫓

Seriously Man -- great to see that you're still here on CC! 👍

• Like 2

I haven't blocked anyone either but I do sometimes wish there was an eye-roll status to go along with the Thank, Like, and Laugh.  It's the sarcasm I don't like.  I "misspoke" in another thread by referencing fire works instead of light show...I knew what I meant!! and while I can certainly appreciate setting the record straight, the sarcasm is just uncalled for.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wwcruisers said:

That would be their loss, since they would then miss out on the waffle reports (and so much more)!🫓

Seriously Man -- great to see that you're still here on CC! 👍

Very nice post.  Thank you.  😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I haven't blocked anyone either but I do sometimes wish there was an eye-roll status to go along with the Thank, Like, and Laugh.  It's the sarcasm I don't like.  I "misspoke" in another thread by referencing fire works instead of light show...I knew what I meant!! and while I can certainly appreciate setting the record straight, the sarcasm is just uncalled for.  

There are times I would love to have the 😲 option when I can't believe someone responds so rudely.

• Like 1