White Night on Summit

RenieRaider

I've been on Summit several times (8x), going again in two weeks, all to Bermuda. They've always had poolside parties, but never a 'white night'. That sounds super fun though! Maybe I'll pack accordingly just in case! 😉 

I saw a bunch of people (couples) walking dressed all in white last night so maybe it was last night 5/31 on this trip.  They looked very nice but I have no idea if it was something they were attending or just doing it for fun. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eleris said:

I saw a bunch of people (couples) walking dressed all in white last night so maybe it was last night 5/31 on this trip.  They looked very nice but I have no idea if it was something they were attending or just doing it for fun. 

Check yesterday's daily for a "full moon party." That's the party that people typically wear all white.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2023 at 9:05 AM, bigbenboys said:

I remember Azamara having a White Night party when they were owned by Royal.

We did our first (and Last) Azamara cruise in April around Japan. They make such a big deal of their White  Night party but it was a massive disappointment.  It was Cold outside and the Line for the food was so long and slow that anyting you had on your plate was ice cold by the time you got back to your table.

No wonder X sold Azamara as it's ships are old and the cabins are outdated especially the showers that are comically small.

1 hour ago, D. B. said:

We did our first (and Last) Azamara cruise in April around Japan. They make such a big deal of their White  Night party but it was a massive disappointment.  It was Cold outside and the Line for the food was so long and slow that anyting you had on your plate was ice cold by the time you got back to your table.

No wonder X sold Azamara as it's ships are old and the cabins are outdated especially the showers that are comically small.

We are one and done with AZ also. I liked the dress code, but the ship is just to small for us.

41 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

We are one and done with AZ also. I liked the dress code, but the ship is just to small for us.

The small ship had my wife tossing her cookies so yeah to small.

Thank you all for your responses!

I have been on multiple cruises that have "White Nights" and if the Summit had one I want to be sure everyone knows to bring white!

In all fairness, Azamara had a white night that was incredible, the whole pool deck was decked out with tables, white table clothes and dinner.

Other cruises lines may have an event LATE NIGHT!