how is the Diamond Lounge on Adventure?

1 hour ago, mafig said:

How is the Diamond Lounge on Adventure  of the Seas?  Where is it located:

Yeah it's in the crown, so you get expansive views of the sea. This makes it a great place to hang out. I don't like the DL on Quantum and Oasis class ships (where it's down on deck 4) as they either have no windows at all, or just some port holes that overlook the bottoms of life boats.

Adventure, and her sisters, have a much nicer DL. 

1 hour ago, Tlbecker1 said:

Agree and the Navigator DL is the worst IMO.  So small and crowded.

I don't know that I have spent more than 5 minutes in it.  Just grab a coffee to go and then I'm out of there.  

I'm looking forward to sailing Adventure next February.

Edited by Tree_skier

2 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I don't know that I have spent more than 5 minutes in it.  Just grab a coffee to go and then I'm out of there.  

I'm looking forward to sailing Adventure next February.

I agree.  We went there a few times, but didn’t enjoy it at all.  We enjoyed the Adventure, we will be on her again Jan. 18-Feb. 10th.

Just now, Tlbecker1 said:

I agree.  We went there a few times, but didn’t enjoy it at all.  We enjoyed the Adventure, we will be on her again Jan. 18-Feb. 10th.

I'm going to miss you by a week.  We get on Feb 16

2 hours ago, robmtx said:

Yeah it's in the crown, so you get expansive views of the sea. This makes it a great place to hang out. I don't like the DL on Quantum and Oasis class ships (where it's down on deck 4) as they either have no windows at all, or just some port holes that overlook the bottoms of life boats.

Adventure, and her sisters, have a much nicer DL. 

The DL isn't in the Crown. Separate room.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, texasts said:

Is there an outside seating area in the Crown Lounge on Adventure of the seas? 

No, there used to be but they've turned it into the registration and waiting area for the rock wall.  This area used to be on the port side but the suite lounge took over that space.

Kind of disappointing because that was one of my favorite parts about the former Diamond now Crown lounge.

There's a small sitting area outside of the Suites Lounge but it always looks kinda dirty to me.  I think it must get a lot of soot.  We have wandered out there a few times but never stay long.  Not very appealing, IMO

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, texasts said:

Wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the Crown Lounge(Diamond Lounge) on the Adventure.  We will be on the Adventure in May.  Thanks!!!

Have you been in the DL (CL) before? Last time we were on the Adventure was March 2015. Still located on deck 14, starboard, forward. Nice ceiling to floor windows. Nice buffet. Glad RC hasn't relocated it.  Any changes might be updated carpet and upholstery. Google may give you some pictures. 

Edited by doghog