2025 Alaska and South America itineraries due out the end of July. 🤞

Ken the cruiser

I am anxious and I called Princess this morning about the South America sailings, but they have no idea. I told them I saw it on Cruise Critic which the agent did see Coral's posting (#41), but she asked her supervisor and she said they haven't heard of any releases for the South America sailings.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, danny8826 said:

I am anxious and I called Princess this morning about the South America sailings, but they have no idea. I told them I saw it on Cruise Critic which the agent did see Coral's posting (#41), but she asked her supervisor and she said they haven't heard of any releases for the South America sailings.  

Our TA advised bookings open for elites on July 28th.  For others they open the following day.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kamloops50 said:

File opens as an excel file

More Ashore

Itinerary

Days

Ports

2025 Dates

Ship

More Ashore

Voyage of the Glaciers (Northbound)

Vancouver, B.C.  Ketchikan  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  College Fjord (Scenic Cruising) Anchorage (Whittier)

May 10, 24; Jun 7, 21; Jul 5, 19; Aug 2, 16, 30

CaribbeanPrincess®️

May 14, 28; Jun 11, 25; Jul 9, 23; Aug 6, 20; Sep 3

Coral Princess®️

May 17, 31; Jun 14, 28; Jul 12, 26; Aug 9, 23; Sep 6

Sapphire Princess®️

Itinerary

Days

Ports

2025 Dates

Ship

Voyage of the Glaciers (Southbound)

Anchorage (Whittier)  Hubbard Glacier (Scenic Cruising) Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  SkagwayJuneau  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

CaribbeanPrincess®️

May 21: Jun 4, 18; Jul 2, 16; 30; Aug 13; 27; Sep 10

Coral Princess®️

May 24, Jun 7, 21; Jul 5, 19; Aug 2, 16, 30; Sep 13

Sapphire Princess®️

More Ashore

Voyages of the Glaciers Grand Adventure®️

Vancouver, B.C.  Ketchikan  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  College Fjord (Scenic Cruising)  Anchorage (Whittier)  Hubbard Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Skagway  Juneau  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

May 14, 28: Jun 11, 25; Jul 9, 23; Aug 6, 20; Sep 3

Coral Princess®️

May 10, 24; Jun 7, 21; Jul 5, 19; Aug 2, 16, 30

CaribbeanPrincess®️

Sapphire Princess®️

More Ashore

Inside Passage with Glacier Bay National Park

Seattle  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising) Ketchikan  Victoria, B.C.  Seattle

May 17, 24, 31; Jun 7, 14, 21, 28; Jul 5, 12, 19, 26; Aug 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; Sep 6, 13

Royal Princess®️

More Ashore

Inside Passage

Seattle  Ketchikan  Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier (Scenic Cruising) Juneau  Skagway  Victoria, B.C.  Seattle

May 4, 11, 18, 25; Jun 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; Jul 6, 13, 20, 27 Aug 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Sep 7, 14, 21

DiscoveryPrincess®️

More Ashore

Seattle  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

Sep 20

Royal Princess®️

More Ashore

Vancouver, B.C.  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Ketchikan 
Vancouver, B.C.

Sep 17

Coral Princess®️

Jun 10; Jul 8, 15; Aug 5

Grand Princess®️

More Ashore

Inside Passage

Vancouver, B.C.  Juneau  Skagway  Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

*Haines replaces Skagway

May 27 ; Jun 3, 17, 24; Jul 1, 22*, 29; Aug 12, 19

Grand Princess®️

Itinerary

Days

Ports

2025 Dates

Ship

More Ashore

Inside Passage
with Glacier Bay National Park

San Francisco  Ketchikan  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Victoria, B.C.  San Francisco

*Port order varies; Prince Rupert replaces Victoria; No More Ashore late night in Juneau

May 4, 15*, 26: Jul 20; Aug 11; Sep 13

Ruby Princess®️

More Ashore

Inside Passage

San Francisco  Ketchikan  Juneau  Haines  Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Victoria, B.C.  San Francisco

*Skagway replaces Haines
^Sitka replaces Haines, port order varies.

Jun 28; Jul 9*, 31; Aug 22^

Ruby Princess®️

More Ashore

Inside Passage

San Francisco  Skagway  Juneau  Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Ketchikan  Prince Rupert, B.C.  San Francisco

Sep 2

Ruby Princess®️

Vancouver, B.C.  Hubbard Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Sitka  Icy Strait Point  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Skagway  Juneau  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

May 3

Coral Princess®️

More Ashore

Inside Passage

Los Angeles  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Sitka  Icy Strait Point  Ketchikan  Victoria, B.C.  Los Angeles

Aug 30

Grand Princess®️

More Ashore

Ultimate Alaska

Seattle  Ketchikan  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Hubbard Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Anchorage (Seward)  Homer  College Fjord (Scenic Cruising)  Sitka  Haines  Icy Strait Point  Wrangell  Victoria, B.C.  Seattle

May 6

Grand Princess®️

More Ashore

Ultimate Alaska Solstice with Glacier Bay National Park

San Francisco  Ketchikan  Wrangell  Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  Haines  Icy Strait Point  Hubbard Glacier (Scenic Cruising)  College Fjord (Scenic Cruising)  Valdez  Anchorage (Seward)  Homer  Sitka  Juneau  Skagway  Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)  Victoria, B.C.  San Francisco

Jun 6

Ruby Princess®️

Alaska Sampler

Vancouver, B.C.  Ketchikan  Seattle *Operates in reverse order

Apr 30

DiscoveryPrincess®️

May 13

Royal Princess®️

May 23*

Grand Princess®️

Alaska Sampler

Vancouver, B.C.  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

Sep 13

CaribbeanPrincess®️

Alaska Sampler

Vancouver, B.C.  Sitka  Ketchikan  Vancouver, B.C.

May 5

CaribbeanPrincess®️

Not the best format, but I copied and pasted it.  If you download the original link I posted then open the download is "should" open as a pdf.  It worked for me but I am no expert on why it would not for you.  Hope you can see this well enough.  The RT out of LA is back and that 22 day RT out of SF is incredible.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seven ships, 18 unique itineraries, 27 cruisetours – get ready to block your space!

Alaska 2025 promises to be our most exciting season yet and it’s going on sale Thurs., Aug 3 to the general public (Elite Captain's Circle members can book Aug 2 with an exclusive early booking window.) And what better cruise line to visit the Great Land with than Princess – named Best Cruise Line in Alaska by Travel Weekly NINETEEN TIMES!

Cruises: More guests choose Princess in Alaska than any other cruise line and it’s no wonder why. In 2025, we have our signature top-rated Voyage of the Glaciers sailings as well as Inside Passage sailings from Seattle, Vancouver, B.C. and San Francisco, as well as these new offerings:

Ultimate Alaska cruises: We’ve crafted new itineraries with more glaciers and visits to lesser-traveled ports like Homer, Valdez and more. Enjoy a 22-day roundtrip voyage sailing from San Francisco that coincides with the Summer Solstice or a 17-day roundtrip cruise from Seattle. Both voyages include at least three days of glacier viewing.

Roundtrip Los Angeles returns: Back by popular demand, we’ll feature a 16-day Inside Passage sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles that visits Glacier Bay National Park and five ports of call, including Sitka and Icy Strait Point.

Cruisetours: We have 27 cruisetour options, ranging from 10 to 17 nights, each combining a 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise with multiple nights on land in the heart of Alaska, stays at Princess-owned wilderness lodges and most including exclusive Direct-to-the-Wilderness® scenic rail travel. And we’ve introduced a new National Parks cruisetour that includes an opportunity to visit FIVE National Parks on one itinerary (also available in 2024).

Captain's Circle Savings: Don’t forget, if your clients are Princess Captain’s Circle SM members, they’re also eligible to receive extra savings of up to $100 per person when they book by October 31, 2023.  
All the information you need to start promoting this exciting season can be found below. And get ready to block your group space!

Princess Plus/Premier are going to become a bigger value! Plus a preview of our 2025 Alaska Season

Webinar: Thurs., Jul 27 – 11am PT/2pm ET 
Join us next Thursday for a very important webinar that hits on two of my favorite topics. Princess Plus and Alaska. You know "It Pays to Plus," but did you know our cruise packages are soon going to be an even bigger value – and there’s no cost increase! Plus, we're evolving our dining program and making some key service changes on board that you’ll want to share so your clients get the most out of their Princess cruise. 

Also, we’re going to preview our 2025 Alaska season which promises to be our best yet, with new longer 17- and 22-day “Ultimate Alaska” voyages and we’re sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles. Don't miss it!

Edited by Coral
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

@CoralThank you!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️are they open for elite august 2?

I actually don't know. I haven't opened up the files yet..... The one graphic says August 3rd - I don't know if that is Elite or regular.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

@CoralThank you so much for the SA/Antarctica itineraries.  I found the new 2025 Alaska itineraries on facebook (there are some exceptional ones on there!) but no pricing or release date for elites.  By any chance do you have pricing or the release date for elites for the 2025 Alaska sailings?  Thank you for all the times you have given us the tools to plan our future sailings.  

See what happens when I don't look at my email for a few hours?? 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

Post says Aug 2, for Elites.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1e6008a46543ea3923495d3a47acdbc.jpeg

Thank you! I really posted them with out reading them.

I just made that part bold. 🙂

Edited by Coral

4 minutes ago, Coral said:

4 minutes ago, Coral said:

Thank you for posting!

• Like 3

Intriguing. . . We took the Star Princess from LA to Rio in 2015/16 and swore we’d return to some of the ports for longer stays.  Some of these SA cruises might replace ones we have booked.  We travel full-time and 2025 is our Year of South America.  We are currently booked on Oceania from Miami to Lima in early December.  And then on an NCL from Lima to Ushuaia in February that goes as far south as Elephant Island.  We may try to pick up a “local” option to see more of Antarctica from Ushuaia.  Still waiting for more trans-Atlantics from South America to Europe to be announced but we’re tentatively scheduled to head to LIsbon from Miami in March.  I’ll check to see when Majestic is repositioning and to where when it concludes its SA itineraries.  Getting out the map and having a discussion with my ChatBot tomorrow about how to efficiently go where we want to.  

• Like 1

On 7/15/2023 at 8:04 PM, Vic The Parrot said:

24 Oct 2024 ...

I'm guessing this 10 day Carib is the one offered on Sapphire Princess?

Duh.

Answered my own question.

(Hey, it's too bloody hot and my brain cells melted ... 😰😵😎

Stay cool everyone.

• Haha 1

@azbirdmom I’m with you on interest in what will be changing for plus/premiere. I’d like to see either expansion of dining perk on premiere to be trip length based and/or some sort of excursion credit, again based on trip length and whether you have plus vs premiere. Sadly it will probably be something far less exciting and/or beneficial like additional discounts on shop items, spa treatments, free bingo card or something of that ilk. 

• Like 3

Interesting to see Coral Princess sailing in Alaska as have wanted to try the ship for a while. Do others feel it’s a good ship for Alaska? Or would Caribbean Princess or Sapphire Princess be better given they both have Skywalkers and it appears Coral is missing a similar observation type lounge.

13 minutes ago, Geoffa30 said:

Interesting to see Coral Princess sailing in Alaska as have wanted to try the ship for a while. Do others feel it’s a good ship for Alaska? Or would Caribbean Princess or Sapphire Princess be better given they both have Skywalkers and it appears Coral is missing a similar observation type lounge.

I would rank Coral Princess my first choice and Sapphire my 2nd choice. Caribbean Princess would be my last choice.

The Coral Princess has outdoor viewing areas on the forward and aft area (outside for glaciers, etc..). It does lack Skywalker's (I don't go up there for viewing on these ships - just for quiet time). I will go up there for reading, etc.... It also has a covered pool.

Benefits of Sapphire would be Skywalker's, wider promenade deck, pizzeria restaurant, covered pool area.

I like the covered pool area because it spaces people out when it is cold/raining. On the Caribbean Princess (and other ships that lack a covered pool) - when it is cold and rainy, it seems more crowded inside. It also has 500 more passengers than Sapphire Princess (so it is more crowded). 

I would go with Sapphire or Coral Princess. I prefer smaller ships, thus Coral Princess would be a great choice.

• Thanks 1