Celebrity's new "All Inclusive" 2023 style

Keys Kathy

Celebrity is starting their new "All Inclusive" on Oct 4th. 

If I am reading it correctly, it looks like the only things included are a drink package and wifi. No more tips. I am sure the price for AI hasn't dropped. Another rip-off from X. Thoughts?

ENHANCED FLEXIBILITY AND CHOICE

Starting October 4, 2023, newly purchased All Included packages 
will include our most popular amenities, Classic Drinks and Basic Wi-Fi 
for all guests in the stateroom. These inclusions will continue to provide 
a significant savings of $200-$800 per person compared 
to onboard pricing.

2 hours ago, Keys Kathy said:

If I am reading it correctly, it looks like the only things included are a drink package and wifi. No more tips. I am sure the price for AI hasn't dropped. Another rip-off from X. Thoughts?

to onboard pricing.

my Thought..Sleight of hand mumbo jumbo price manipulation.

No true savings b/c grats will be added on to the account daily.. If folks go to guest rel to remove the grats.( traffic jam) staff will likely get much less  in cash or no tips at all.

Our remaining 2 Celeb  cruises have the "grandfathered" all included  and we do not plan on  booking any more.. 

Service and food cuts, higher prices, and lack of customer care!

• Like 8

Our Retreat cruise for next December is grandfathered and will include prepaid grats, WIFI, Premium Drink pkg and OBC.  We will not book any additional cruises on X.  Too many options for us including Oceania, Regent, MSC Yacht and Cunard.

• Like 3

How is this an enhancement? All they have to do is give a choice of cruise only, where you can choose what you want, or All In that gives you all, not the crap they're offering now. Look at Princess Plus or HAL All In and see the differences. They are alot more all in. Celebrity is going downhill so fast it's unbelievable. Thank you for nothing Jason Liberty. I was watching  you Tube video of the Solstice and couldn't believe the condition of that ship. There is no excuse for no maintenance that doesn't require a dry dock, like a little paint or varnish. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Keys Kathy said:

to onboard pricing.

Although you put it in the title Celebrity does not have an "All Inclusive" price and never has had. X's offer is "All included" and yes what's included will change.

Wether the change is better, worse or the same will become clear on 4 October until then it's just speculation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the penguins said:

Although you put it in the title Celebrity does not have an "All Inclusive" price and never has had. X's offer is "All included" and yes what's included will change.

Wether the change is better, worse or the same will become clear on 4 October until then it's just speculation.

This is already clear as they take out the value of gratuities and add nothing. As simple as that!

5 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

This is already clear as they take out the value of gratuities and add nothing. As simple as that!

Sorry again that’s speculation.

X has hinted that the price will drop to take account of the tips being removed but has not given actual figures. Once the new prices are available it will be very easy to see exactly what effect the new system will have. 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2023 at 4:32 PM, Keys Kathy said:

to onboard pricing.

I can see the flexibility and choice in the new program. Basically take it or leave it.

The way we look at it is we will just book it as CRUISE ONLY. We never do drink anywhere near enough to make the drink pkg a break even anyway.  We will save $$ by purchasing as we go.  We will use the elite happy hour and pick up extra bottles of water.  Probably have a drink too.  
We want the staff to get their tips as that is what helps support their families and they depend on them.  Will leave them to be added daily. 
Cutting out the tips in the Al is not a deal breaker for us even though we are accustomed to having it part of the pkg. We realize times they are a changing whether we like it or not!  

11 hours ago, Dolebludger said:

We all could avoid the uncertainty by booking before Oct 4, couldn’t we?

Yes and no.

Yes you would avoid the uncertainty. 

No because the new deal might be better.

Exactly as now - do you book early and get your first choice of cabin or wait in hope of a better deal?

As usual no right or wrong just personal choices.

From posts above it seems I may have misunderstood the new announced "All Included" plan that starts 10/4

Do  folks think prices with only the 2 inclusions (classic alc and basic wi fi) will be lower on Oct 4th.  In that case the grats added daily may result in the same actual cost but make the  cruise price "SEEM"  lower?

Our only current  booked X cruises on  Ascent and Apex, have the "All In"  pricing that includes grats although we did not need the included basic  internet which we hear is no longer very good.

We did like the old good,better best( ?) plan.  We usually picked 2..grats and  classic  alc.. (we already get enough internet minutes from Cap Club level.)

our decisions on  any future bookings with X will be  less abt pricing plans and will focus on food quality and  menu options

Edited by hcat