Allure - Best Restaurant??

2 minutes ago, silversneakers said:

What is the best restaurant on the Allure for a family celebration of 10 people?

How are you booking, prebooking direct? Just one restaurant? 

I saw multiple birthday celebrations over in Hibachi, I was on the izumi side which I prefer. I also ate at chops and 150. Chops 3 out of 4 items were wrong or inadequate. Didnt have time to wait for them to recook my steak. 

150 is nice but weirder food. Many would choose Giovanni which has the same fillet steak chops has, just better at cooking it and service. I would choose one of these. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

On Allure, I would definitely vote for the Brazilian steakhouse, Samba Grill. We never miss it!

Mixed reviews here as well. I had a couple tell me it was a never again, so much meat. Not their thing. Didnt like it at all. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Mixed reviews here as well. I had a couple tell me it was a never again, so much meat. Not their thing. Didnt like it at all. 

What did they expect at a Brazilian steakhouse?  Did they look at the menu before they went.

• Like 1

We loved it and considered Chops the top of the list.  That hasn't always been the case, but Sept 3rd it was.  We all agreed Chops was the winner, Samba Grill second.  The short rib in there was astounding.  Park 150 3rd and Gios came in last.

Edited by BecciBoo

28 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Pass the menu (from the app) to all family members from all the venues and let them vote.

Agree with this.

@silversneakers If you haven't gathered from the wide range of responses by now, food is very subjective, so pick the restaurant that looks most appealing your family's tastes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, firefly333 said:

How are you booking, prebooking direct? Just one restaurant? 

I saw multiple birthday celebrations over in Hibachi, I was on the izumi side which I prefer. I also ate at chops and 150. Chops 3 out of 4 items were wrong or inadequate. Didnt have time to wait for them to recook my steak. 

150 is nice but weirder food. Many would choose Giovanni which has the same fillet steak chops has, just better at cooking it and service. I would choose one of these. 

What is weird about the food in 150?

19 minutes ago, bretts173 said:

What is weird about the food in 150?

Tenderloin for 2, is about the most normal, hard to get it cooked enough for me. Duck, venison. The lobster thermidor was good but had more mushrooms than lobster. Someone commented its the small lobsters used like Mdr size not large ones. Idk what was before but mine were smallish, lots and lots of mushrooms. Could barely taste the lobster. Good but not filling. 

I dont know what venison tastes like but at that price skipped it. Duck duo was from the old Mdr menu. I love duck but messy to eat in a nice restaurant. I want potatoes, not a veggie to look like potatoes. 

For our family, 150 Central is by far our favorite restaurant on Allure.  The lobster thermidor turned our teenage son in lobster fan.  Hibachi is another good spot, good food and some entertainment thrown in.  

Fair warning, we've only been on the Allure twice back in 2021 and 2022 - so much good have changed since then.