Discovery 360 reservations?

gvre

We will be on the Discovery in a Mini Suite in 7 days. Last year we did the same Baja Cruise on the Discovery, and we were invited to 360. We loved it and would like to do it again.

I read recently that you can pay do it. Does anyone know once on board how I can book it.

Thanks

Edited by gvre

9 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

Call the dine line when you get to your cabin.

OK that's what I thought. We have done a least 8 Captains Tables and first thing we did is call dine line for reservations.

Edited by gvre

8 minutes ago, gvre said:

OK that's what I thought. We have done a least 8 Captains Tables and first thing we did is call dine line for reservations.

They've just recently opened up the reservations to everyone, but if you get a chance could you ask when Catch is tentatively supposed to open?  We are on for 15 days in December and hoping its open by then.

We loved our 360 experience as well, hope to go again one day.

5 hours ago, fabby50 said:

Can you request a vegetarian option?  Most of these types of things are unavailable to me, but I will be on the Discovery in a couple of weeks.  Thank you!

It is a set menu very little changes can be made since the menu is set around the video presentation 

13 hours ago, dides said:

Spotted this posted on another site - this is the stateroom flyer for 360 on Discovery Princess..  Noticed it says there is a minimum age limit of thirteen.

360booking.thumb.JPG.4a437d87f3fdd06767d0d4b366e02136.JPG

We got off the Discover yesterday. We rec'd this same invitation on Day 2 of our cruise. I immediately called the Dine Line (we are in a balcony). The woman asked me several questions (allergies, wine?, and reminded me of the cost). Then she said she would put us on the list and if we get to go, we will receive a call 2 days ahead of the dinner. Did not get the call so we didn't go. The way I read the letter, we were invited so don't know why we didn't get to go. I think this invitation is misleading. 

1 hour ago, phoebe2m said:

We got off the Discover yesterday. We rec'd this same invitation on Day 2 of our cruise. I immediately called the Dine Line (we are in a balcony). The woman asked me several questions (allergies, wine?, and reminded me of the cost). Then she said she would put us on the list and if we get to go, we will receive a call 2 days ahead of the dinner. Did not get the call so we didn't go. The way I read the letter, we were invited so don't know why we didn't get to go. I think this invitation is misleading. 

In their defense, it does say that space is limited, so secure your spot soon...  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fabby50 said:

Can you request a vegetarian option?  Most of these types of things are unavailable to me, but I will be on the Discovery in a couple of weeks.  Thank you!

We went last year. I don't remember all the courses,  but only a few had meat/seafood. I think that it could be easily modified to vegetarian without losing the essence of the flavors.  I think vegan would be tough.

• Like 1