Celebrity Millennium Sky Suite October 2023

micruiser2002

I know I have seen a lot of questions about these cabins.  I am currently in the Japan sailing and have some info.  First day met the Retreat Host which is basically the cabin steward.  He is very nice and has been very attentive.  I also have seen the Head Butler the 1st and 2nd days but haven’t really had any requests or issues.  The 2 retreat concierges have been great and always available in the lounge.  Luminae has not been busy at all and the Maitre D’ actually called my cabin yesterday to check on us.  I am traveling with family including my 13 year old grandson and he said just let him know and he will get him pizza.  
The cabin has been fine for us, we have 2 sky suites.  I am attaching pictures of some of the views and storage. I find the room plenty big.  Also the wall next to the cabinet below the tv is magnetic. The photos of the water were taken while sitting on the loveseat.

Any other questions let me know.

20231029_130820.jpg

20231029_131719.jpg

20231029_131919.jpg

20231029_131733.jpg

20231029_130816.jpg

20231029_131950.jpg

20231029_131844.jpg

20231029_131709.jpg

20231029_131939.jpg

20231029_130803.jpg

20231029_130824.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

We are in 6116 and 6118. Pics from 6116.

NICE!!!

I'll be taking over 6118 when I get on.

I am also curiously wondering whether if it could be possible to order from the Room Service menu at Luminae. There is a Black Truffle Omelette that is only available in the Room Service menu that I am thinking of ordering when I make it into Luminae for breakfast. 

Edited by agape01

thanks for posting the photos. very nice suite.  Hope you'll  be able to share some more pics  of the Retreat area, Luminae and other public areas.

Is your view affected by the life boats?

Enjoy your great family cruise!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, agape01 said:

There is a Black Truffle Omelette that is only available in the Room Service menu that I am thinking of ordering when I make it into Luminae for breakfast.

I don't think you would have any trouble getting it in Luminae for breakfast.  If they have the ingredients they will make it for you.   Might give them a heads up the night before if you are planning on ordering it in the morning.

7 hours ago, agape01 said:

NICE!!!

I'll be taking over 6118 when I get on.

I am also curiously wondering whether if it could be possible to order from the Room Service menu at Luminae. There is a Black Truffle Omelette that is only available in the Room Service menu that I am thinking of ordering when I make it into Luminae for breakfast. 

I will try to remember to ask but I believe they will do what they can to get it for you.  For dinner tonight they did make a pizza for my grandson and it was so good all of us had a piece.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hcat said:

thanks for posting the photos. very nice suite.  Hope you'll  be able to share some more pics  of the Retreat area, Luminae and other public areas.

I will try to get additional pics.  I do not find the view affected at all by the lifeboats.  

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Is your sky suite considered partially obstructed?  We like sky suites, but typically are higher up.  Enjoy

No, those are not considered obstructive views. 

With the exception of four accessible Sky Suites each on Decks 8 & 9, all of the Sky Suites on Millennium are on Deck 6 overlooking the life boats. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Is your sky suite considered partially obstructed?  We like sky suites, but typically are higher up.  Enjoy

I think all the Sky Suites on Millie are labeled as S1 and unobstructed. We had 6099 on the Transpacific cruise and had a similar view. All of the Sky Suites minus a few accessible rooms are on the back half of deck 6.

On 10/29/2023 at 8:16 PM, hcat said:

Some pics of Luminae, retreat lounge and sun deck. 

20231031_093507.jpeg

20231031_093550.jpeg

20231031_094413.jpeg

20231031_093608.jpeg

20231031_094407.jpeg

20231031_094357.jpeg

20231031_074229.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, micruiser2002 said:

There is a bar at the back in the picture with the orange seats.  There really no seats at the bar.

In April / May there were tall chairs and a counter/high table to one side of the bar where the door out to the deck is.  A couple of times when it was just Luis, the Retreat Bartender, the Retreat Host, and myself in the lounge, I would pull one of those up to the bar and enjoy my drinks there instead of sitting in the lounge and having the two of them standing while we talked. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1