LAFFNVEGAS Live from the Koningsdam California Pacific Coastal 11/03/2023

LAFFNVEGAS

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from LAFFNVEGAS! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! Please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

LAFFNVEGAS was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 4 points.

Greetings from my home Emoji We are heading out very soon as you can tell very early this morning taking a quick flight down to San Diego to board the Koningsdam our flight leaves at 6:50 am. This will be the Koningsdam's second round trip San Diego sailing but her first was a Charter. This will be her first actual winter season sailing. 
This will be our first time sailing out of San Diego since November 2, 2019 on the Eurodam and it is only our 2nd sailing on the Koningsdam with the first being April 8, 2016 for her first revenue sailing/Inaugural.

This cruise will basically be a relaxing and enjoy the ship cruise for us. As manny will remember this was booked just a few weeks ago while we were on the Westerdam sailing Alaska. We decided since we were so close to reaching our 300 days and 5 Star status we might as well obtain it prior to our December cruise on the Nieuw Statendam.

For anyone that wants to follow along I will be playing "What will you be ordering for diner?" every evening.
Tonight we will be dining in Tamarind 😄 

Thanks for following along.
  • Like 39
  • Thanks 2

Will be following as I'm doing a sequence of 4 B2Bs (totaling 6 weeks) on Kdam starting later this month.  Haven't been on her since last winter so eager to hear her current conditions, staffing, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lazey1 said:

I am also aboard in 2 weeks. Looking forward to your photo's and your "what's for dinner" game.  Have a great cruise

Jane, are you staying on after the Thanksgiving cruise?   I will be boarding on the one immediately following, on Nov 25.  I missed meeting you on Volendam earlier this year when Sharon @Sharon in AZ and I were on the Panama Canal cruise and you boarded on the San Diego segment.

Sorry, Lisa @LAFFNVEGAS, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

• Like 2