Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

22 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

For over a year now I’ve been posting my new movie rankings on theses threads. My cruises seem to be quarterly so it works out. I’m going to keep that going now so…

Here are my fall movie rankings. 32 movies in 35 days.

The Creator
Equalizer 3
Saw X
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3
Outlaw Johnny Black
Shelter in Solitude
Killers of the Flower Moon
Dumb Money
The Expend4bles
Soul Mates
The Marsh Kings’s Daughter
Camp Hideout
Journey to Bethlehem
The Nun II
Freelance
Aristotle and Dante
The Marvels
Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie
The Blind
Butcher’s Crossing
The Retirement Plan
A Haunting in Venice
After Everything
Bottoms
The Kill Room
It’s a Wonderful Knife
The Canterville Ghost
The Exorcist: Believer
What Happens Later
Five Nights at Freddy’s 
It Lives Inside
The Inventor

I'm surprised that you actually saw the Paw Patrol movie and that it ranked that high.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 12:36 PM, beshears said:

It just dawned on me to ask. I know down through the years with most of my cruises, they generally have a $10 - $15 sale close to the end of the cruise. Is that being done on the Regal ship?

On the last day of our cruise there was a sale on.  Not $10 - $15 (there were a number of items for sale in that range already, I got a nice sun hat for $10 and a couple of cover up type wraps for $15 each), but some of the clothing was marked down and offered at a "buy one, get one free" promotion.  Some of the other clothing was marked down as well, and some was not marked down at all.  There were also things along the lines of the Princess branded cups and trinkets that were buy two, get one free.

There was also a highly marked down table (I think it was 50 or 60% off) at the back of the jewelry store that day.  I browsed out of curiosity but knew I was way out of my element when a couple beside me asked the price of one of the sale rings and was given a price of over $9,500.  I didn't see the piece they were looking at but I don't recall being 'struck' by anything amazing on the table.

Edited by Dreamscaper
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 12:15 PM, Dreamscaper said:

... Funny that we missed it at first because Good Spirits is down there and we found that on day one!

See this is the reason everyone misses those shops - they stop when they hit Good Spirits then everything else is, well, not found til later, lol 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Anyone know if the ship made it? It’s a little froggy.

IMG_5773.jpeg

We are. But facial recognition is down, so everyone has to show passport. Will be slow getting off. Last week it was 5pm before we left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Saint Greg I was reading another Regal review, Blerk one,  and there's no alcohol sold until the ship reaches international waters...not even the abreviated menu that RC does.  It might be a good idea to take something on board with you, Princess allows one bottle of wine

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, edspec said:

@Saint Greg I was reading another Regal review, Blerk one,  and there's no alcohol sold until the ship reaches international waters...not even the abreviated menu that RC does.  It might be a good idea to take something on board with you, Princess allows one bottle of wine

I’ve got it. The one port I bring wine is Galveston because of that law.

• Like 8