2025 EUROPE ITINERARIES

14 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

We are waiting also. We cruise a lot but this will be our first time to Europe

Any recommendations for first timers? I’m leaning towards a 8-9 night Greek Isles 

Loved our 9 night cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome) to the Greek Isles on Odyssey in May last year.

Definitely try to factor in at least 3 nights pre-cruise whichever port you decide to leave from as this will give you time to explore the city and get over any jet-lag.

Another option might be a one-way cruise. I think possibly Voyager will be doing these in similar fashion to 2024. Take a look at those itineraries and see what you think. Although the cruise itself would conceivably be shorter (e.g. 7 nights), you would be able to spend some time pre-cruise and post-cruise in your start and end ports.

• Like 2

We did a 7 day Med cruise in July. It left from Barcelona we came in a few days before and we got to Marseilles, Villefranche, Genoa, Portofino, Livorno and it ended in Civitavecchia. We spent time in Venice and Rome afterwards. We had such an amazing trip!

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

All discussion about the 2025 deployment (including Europe) is discussed there.

Someone in this thread answered the question that it us coming out sometime this week specifically for Europe.  I just called Royal and they also confirmed that no European itineraries are posted for 2025.

1 minute ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

Someone in this thread answered the question that it us coming out sometime this week specifically for Europe.  I just called Royal and they also confirmed that no European itineraries are posted for 2025.

All that, and a lot more, is being discussed in that thread.

Just now, CruisingHogFan said:

Any recommendations for first timers? I’m leaning towards a 8-9 night Greek Isles 

We loved the Greek Isle cruises, have done 3. Definitely agree with coming in a few days early to explore your departure city. Also understand that Venice cruises actually go out of Ravenna, Rome port is actually Civitavecchia and Athens port is Piraeus. They are all easily doable, but they do need transportation, which can be arranged through Royal Caribbean. 

2 hours ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

Thanks for link but that is not for Europe

Maybe start at the end, though there is a lot of chatter so its hard to find the release dates.

But yes this thread is covered on that thread. Duplicate. 2025 to april 2026 release dates does include ALL rcl release dates... for all ships. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for info.

I received the answer from one poster that the European sailings will be available tmrw (11/8).

I read all 900+ posts 🙄on link provided even though way too much info than I requested.

Interesting question:  How did poster know these 2025 sailings on individual ships?  

I checked the individual ports and the itineraries of each ship.  These sailings were not noted.

3 minutes ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

Thank you all for info.

I received the answer from one poster that the European sailings will be available tmrw (11/8).

I read all 900+ posts 🙄on link provided even though way too much info than I requested.

Interesting question:  How did poster know these 2025 sailings on individual ships?  

I checked the individual ports and the itineraries of each ship.  These sailings were not noted.

Some people search the different  ports in Europe for 2025 and it shows which ships have all ready firmed up days at those ports. So they are guessing for those port positions to be firmed up when looking at schedules at each port and getting a general idea where the ships are at the time.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Some people search the different  ports in Europe for 2025 and it shows which ships have all ready firmed up days at those ports. So they are guessing for those port positions to be firmed up when looking at schedules at each port and getting a general idea where the ships are at the time.

I did that.  Using Cruise Mapper, I can select cruise ship itineraries and individual ports.  Info was not accurate.  I'm just going to wait for the official info from RCL.

I failed to be specific in my original post.   I was very interested in Serenade of the Seas.  July 10, 2024 sailing from Barcelona.  16 night Spain and Europe which included Le Havre for two days.  This sailing is part of the World Sailing segment.  Amazing itinerary!

image.png.9308b75824cbdd0006d41851fcc0919d.png

Unfortunately, I just received news from my doctor that I need a hip replacement and the July date would be unrealistic to be travel ready.

Le Havre two-day was perfect for my husband to visit the Beaches of Normandy and we can enjoy Paris the next day.  Valencia is my genealogy of my grandmother's birth place.

RCL said it would not be repeating this cruise for 2025.  I'm crushed.

I am now researching a similar size ship (not 4,000+) and piece together an itinerary that includes a 2-day Le Havre and Spain.

21 minutes ago, Lovincruisin1321 said:

Using Cruise Mapper,

There's your problem. The deployment thread search is using the actual ports schedule info.

Very unlikely any ship will overnight in Le Havre - the world cruise has many one-offs.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, CruisingHogFan said:

We just did an 8 night on Odyssey this past August and loved it.

We were originally scheduled for the 9-night Greek Isles cruise but about 6 months before sailing we were informed that cruise had been chartered. So we had to move our cruise dates up a week and did the 8 nights. We didn't visit Athens or Crete which were on the original itinerary, but we still visited Santorini and Mykonos. 

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

There's your problem. The deployment thread search is using the actual ports schedule info.

Very unlikely any ship will overnight in Le Havre - the world cruise has many one-offs.

I will search for the embarkation in Le Havre (arrive a few days early to visit Normandy & Paris) or disembark in Le Havre.