🚢 🛳️ 🚢 Bon Voyage to dawnvip - November 15th, 2023

kazu

Now this is a nice itinerary with not only the Panama Canal but also ports in South America!  And what a great disembarkation port to spend some post cruise time in 🙂   We hope our CC friends enjoy every moment of all the wondrous sights in port and on board and of course, we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Oosterdam - 17 night Panama Canal & South America:

dawnvip

IMG_1647.jpeg.57e44ec6643d037b47e1deef236a17a2.jpeg

Bon Voyage dawnvip !!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!!

IMG_3304.jpeg.a4aad144829349a8a76929d6815ae001.jpeg

• Like 3

Waiting for packers supervisor to do walkthrough prep for move next week…. 
Gorgeous day here in MD. Had a very good sleep and leg pain is SO much better this morning. 

Happy travels Roy!  Trains, ships and automobiles!  Glad you are doing it. I loved Rotterdam. 

Welcome home Bruce!

Best of luck Terri on Jim’s knee and glad your car is ready for the trip. 
Congrats on a new motor home Lenda?  I missed it but hope to see pictures later on. May you be safe in it always! We considered an RV to live in for when we left NM in 2021 while we figured out where we’d pick a Continuing Care Retirement Community, but we’ve been happy with the condo in Maryland as an interim choice. A bit sad it was only 2.5 yrs here, it’s been great!   

Blessings to all!  Prayers for those seeking a path forward, suffering or dealing with loss. Bon Voyage to all the lucky cruisers.
Hugs to those who need them…. 
I’ll pop in as best I can. Thanks for all your positive energy!  Every wave helps me! 
Maureen

• Like 3

Thank you all!! There are  52 CC'ers signed up for the meet and mingle on this cruise, with many aboard already and many more carrying on until Buenos Aries (DH said no! - too close to Christmas).

We are in FL now, enjoying a few days of warm weather and beach time before boarding the Oosterdam. Oddly enought, except for embarkation, every port is new for both DH and I. We are especially looking forward to the Panama Canal transit ( half-way not good enough for us!) Lima and Santiago (OK, all of SA is wonderful) along with meeting everyone from the roll-call. 

Dawn 

• Like 2