Jim_Iain Live - 2nd Half World Cruise - B2B Singapore to Down Under 11/25 – 12/21

Jim_Iain

I'm following as usual.  In March, I'm on the Solstice on a similar itinerary, but you knew that.  Hmmm, I added that to my Sydney to Vancouver because it turned out flying to Sydney was so much more that it almost paid for the cruise.  (Maybe you should consider that).  

Have a great trip.  I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Smmessineo said:

@Jim_Iain So glad you are allowing us all to share another one of your great journeys!

The best part is all the pictures of Iain !

And thanks to your great b2b2b Iceland travelog, my husband and I will be on the Eclipse for those sailings next year 😀

Safe travels and have fun !

Margaret

Margaret,

He is always such a clown and puts on an instant pose.   

You will definitely LOVE Iceland -  such beautiful country and the people are so friendly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dlh015 said:

And you're off yet again!!  

I'm starting to get confused with all the "Live" threads I'm following!!

But I shall persevere...

Bon Voyage!! 

LOL -- Well better than posting my "Dead" adventures.    There are some good Live post going right now.

I've been following @Norwaylady for the past 3 1/2 weeks.    She will be leaving Edge the day we board.   She has been posting so much good information. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I will be taking my new iPhone 15 Pro Max -   Haven't taken many photos but love the new 5X telephoto. 

powerful..can' t wait to hear and see how it works out!   Safe travels!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

Off topic-   Just saw Rosalynn Carter passe away at 96.  Thought and prayer for Jimmy and their family.   I had such strong respect for them.   They were an inspiration to me.

221221-rosalynn-carter-1979-ac-1158p-9ebb9e.thumb.webp.c1d9d698dcbffb80e5fc854681a88f55.webp

rest in peace!

• Like 1

Yikes..... I just finally got through page 1 -   Thanks for everyone warm wishes.    I've known many of you for 20 years and always fun to hear from everyone.

First up -   Where in the world are we going?

Two maps will be worth more than a 1,000 words.

Cruise #1

CelebritySingaporeMap1.thumb.jpg.c29037b18d82b4c8b112d3da7389d0c1.jpg

Itinerary.thumb.jpg.4ce187241922b71c3a7db69b08fa0bdc.jpg

Cruise #2

MapofCruise2.thumb.jpg.530f8d25cdc35e03975201614cf59b77.jpg

image.thumb.png.dae74bb94d243c4eaa8affd4271c44c1.png

• Like 16

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

SF can be terribly dirty but is currently shining like a new penny.     The moved the street people and drug users out for the Apex Conference and steam cleaned the whole lock down area.     Wonder how long that will last.

About thirty seconds after the dignitaries are gone.

On a more positive note have a wonderful cruise. Looking forward to following your adventures.

Edited by dreamer321
added positive note

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Will be back a little later it's 10:00 AM and time for my last 10 mile walk prior to departure. 

We had our first rain of the year yesterday (ok only 1/3 of an inch but we get excited about things like that).   The skies are crystal blue and everything so clean with 9 months of dust washed off.    Will be interesting to see if the Steven's Creek is running.

Safe travels!  We enjoy “tagging along” on your trips.  We have enjoyed @Norwaylady‘s reviews of the Edge and the ports.  We are looking forward to hearing about your trip and experiences as well.  Enjoy your Vitamin Sea 🛳️🌞🍾

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, realnice46 said:

So happy to be able to follow your travels again. Have a wonderful adventure and thanks for taking us along.

Thanks for following along.   Getting real.   We just finished the last minute packing and bags are at the door.   Just need to slip some last minute things into our carry on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bejay219 said:

Have fun on your trip! We will be looking forward to your posts on the trip. Will also let you know how the Ascent is on B2B madien voyage starting on December 3rd in Sky Suite.  Are you in a Celebrity Suite this time? 

Say hello to Ian for us. 

Thanks Bev -   We are in a CS for the first cruise and a RS on the second.   About three weeks ago a RS popped up and due the prices dropping after final was able to upgrade to the  RS on a paid basis for $350 but lost my $800 Booking on Board Credit. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ciaranaman said:

Woop - Woop!  Another live adventure by Jim!  And page 2 already!!!  Following along.  Safe travels!

~Bernadette

Thanks Bernadette ---   The excitement is building.     I'm on the hook for dinner tonight -  Almost ordered a pizza -  getting in Vacation mood.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yikes..... I just finally got through page 1 -   Thanks for everyone warm wishes.    I've known many of you for 20 years and always fun to hear from everyone.

First up -   Where in the world are we going?

Two maps will be worth more than a 1,000 words.

Cruise #1

CelebritySingaporeMap1.thumb.jpg.c29037b18d82b4c8b112d3da7389d0c1.jpg

Itinerary.thumb.jpg.4ce187241922b71c3a7db69b08fa0bdc.jpg

Cruise #2

MapofCruise2.thumb.jpg.530f8d25cdc35e03975201614cf59b77.jpg

image.thumb.png.dae74bb94d243c4eaa8affd4271c44c1.png

looks like a great itin.. can't wait for u to start..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Azulann said:

Yea! After Charla great report, I can now  have yours to read each day . I so enjoy being a virtual traveller with you and Iain on your new adventure to parts of the world I always find exotic .

Thanks  -   I enjoy reading all the Live posts.    The sure help survive in between cruises. 

Charla is such a good writer -  I'm sure I pale in comparison. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Joker54 said:

Greetings Jim and Iain! Love Singapore it is a fabulous city! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures!

We wish you all the best on your cruise and wish that you and Iain always have

Fair Winds and Following Seas!!!!!

Thanks  Joker  -  I always get these visual's of what people look like from their CC Names...

Here's my Visual.... LOL

Untitled.jpeg.865a3fd06d2bbe9ad57d281c72a1b6b6.jpeg

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, kabmab said:

Have enjoyed following @Norwaylady on their cruise, and now happy to follow your Live.  Thanks for your posting, and enjoy Singapore!   We loved it there for a few days before SE Asia cruise in 2019.

I hope I can keep up with her fantastic Job.    I've been waiting for her to wake up to see her next installment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1