New menus again?

georgetheblue

I just checked the dining menus for my November 22nd cruise.  The have changed the menus again.  They have totally removed the baked/broiled/poached lobster the one night it was being offered.  Now added more lamb, duck, veal dishes daily.  Not for me.  It was on the menu just last week in all dining rooms.   I only hope they change the menus again by Wednesday but I don’t hold out hope.  This is BS that I should have had to reserve the Tuscan Grill for the entire cruise.  I might have if I had seen the menus when I booked.  I am in aqua class and knew I would be assigned Blu and already plan to order from the MDR nearly every night.

• Like 1

Just now, cruisestitch said:

Even if you had seen menus when you were booking, there is no guarantee that they would still be in the rotation  when you cruise.  We had menus on the app at noon that changed by dinnertime.  This was on Reflection.  We also had lobster one night.

You can likely still dine in Tuscan for the entire cruise even if no reservation times are showing in the App.  Just check when you board...they usually hold back some time slots and people often cancel once on board as their plans change.

Still looking for the menus to show up in my app...

we would enjoy more veal  lamb and duck,  plus better beef..hope there's still prime rib and a  lobster night...

we do not use the app and check menu in a.m. at our restaurant..We will be in BLU and have specialty booked for several nights so we may miss something but it's all good!

1 hour ago, georgetheblue said:

I just checked the dining menus for my November 22nd cruise.  The have changed the menus again.  They have totally removed the baked/broiled/poached lobster the one night it was being offered.  Now added more lamb, duck, veal dishes daily.  Not for me.  It was on the menu just last week in all dining rooms.   I only hope they change the menus again by Wednesday but I don’t hold out hope.  This is BS that I should have had to reserve the Tuscan Grill for the entire cruise.  I might have if I had seen the menus when I booked.  I am in aqua class and knew I would be assigned Blu and already plan to order from the MDR nearly every night.

We are on the same cruise. I don’t think the menus on the Celebrity app are correct. They are showing turkey on the menu on day 5. This is supposed to be a Thanksgiving cruise turkey should be on day 2. These menus have changed since they appeared. 

I saw a video on this site of two higher level staff talking about the menu in the main dining room.  They said all the favorite menus would be added back to the current menu as an option, so people could have variety and still get their favorites. 

This is my first cruise on Celebrity, but this sounded good to me.  More variety has to be better. 

Have they done this to the menu?  

2 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Don't let your blood pressure spike over this. They really should just remove the menus (and activity schedules) from the app since they are so often wrong.

Totally agree .., when I look on my App only 2 of the 4 MDR’s show menus so I’m going with the when i see menu I’ll know what I’ll order.