Ultimate World Cruise stats

17 minutes ago, island lady said:

Total Pinnies...103...total doing full WC...41.

It will be interesting to see how many pins there are walking off the ship at the end of the WC compared to the 41 that walked on yesterday.😇

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

Sort of, but only those in full suites also get the ability to have in suite dining any time they want. 

Full cruisers can opt for in cabin dining, but have to pay the delivery fee

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It will be interesting to see how many pins there are walking off the ship at the end of the WC compared to the 41 that walked on yesterday.😇

Only the ones that walked on as Pinnacles yesterday get CL access. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

Only the ones that walked on as Pinnacles yesterday get CL access. 

Going to get boring in there meeting the same 41 people every night. Run out of things to talk about? Best to have happy hour among the common people in and around the other bars on the ship.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Going to get boring in there meeting the same 41 people every night. Run out of things to talk about? Best to have happy hour among the common people in and around the other bars on the ship.

yup agree. I feel that new folks coming onto the ship for small segment might find it hard to join in.

I am Diamond Plus and don't drink so I would be considered boring. 

I was supposed to be on the Copenhagen to AMS but in the end, I moved to the Jewel doing 12 nights all Norway up to the Arctic.  And my airfare will be r/t.  that was my problem with the WC and all 1 ways. I will enjoy it just as much as Jewel is a Radiance class ship but not the WC.

• Like 1

It's so interesting that there are only 41 pinns. I would think they would be all over this. I know there are some pinnacles who book inside cabins on cheaper itineraries and just cruise a lot of the year. Maybe just a lot of people seizing the day with this rare opportunity. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jasukkie said:

It's so interesting that there are only 41 pinns. I would think they would be all over this. I know there are some pinnacles who book inside cabins on cheaper itineraries and just cruise a lot of the year. Maybe just a lot of people seizing the day with this rare opportunity. 

There are only 41 doing the entire cruise. There are more than 100 on the first leg.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

And, to rub more salt, someone who booked an interior cabin for the entire WC gets all the same perks as someone who booked the RS except the Genie.

Won’t the SC pax on Serenade get unlimited specialty dining ?  Now, I realize that this perk will become tiresome very quickly with the limited specialty restaurants onboard but it is definitely a SC perk….at least on the other ships that have Royal Suite Class.

22 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Ya know, I saw that guy and thought to myself….that looks like a Genie outfit.  I’m not familiar with that particular Genie so I didn’t recognize him.  It’s starting to make sense now.

I did too, and just thought it was the Head of the Star Class program doing a cameo.  I never expected them to be on the cruise. I recognized one friend from the corporate office who is not on the cruise. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sgmn said:

So I bought our OV UWC segment (16 nights) when the 17 segments were first released. With gratuities,  taxs and fees it works out at £115pppn (OV). 

Not particularly cheap compared to my Serenade summer '23 12 night cruise where I got a sunset spacious balcony for £80 pppn (including grats etc).

That UWC segment OV is now marketed at £198pppn (guarantee, not including grats).  

10 night DP is £263

5 night DP is £169

Chops £47

Giovanni's £38

Drink pkg £64pppn

As a lowly D member I  am a bit concerned boarding a ship which will be mainly pins or DP+ by next summer when we board. Hope our favourite VC lounge is not closed off for us 

115 pounds per night per person including taxes, gratuities and fees is FRIGGIN' CHEAP.

You don't even want to know what I am paying per  night.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Ya know, I saw that guy and thought to myself….that looks like a Genie outfit.  I’m not familiar with that particular Genie so I didn’t recognize him.  It’s starting to make sense now.

The guy in the genie outfit was onboard during the Panama Canal cruise, several nights he was sitting with the concierge Fabio in the Crown lounge (minus the outfit). We wondered who he was, thought maybe an extra concierge coming on for the WC.

• Like 2