How Do Guests Feel About Thongs?

NJCoupleForFun

On 12/16/2023 at 6:50 PM, Haljo1935 said:

Really - OPs call? Are you seriously suggesting his girlfriend is not entitled to make her own decisions regarding her own attire? I hope I misread your statement...

I was going to say the same

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

His girlfriend enjoys wearing it for herself and probably for him.  He just wants to assure her that she’ll be comfortable on the ship.  I actually think it’s quite sweet that he would take the time to get other people’s opinions.  I’m impressed with his genuine concern for her and her feelings.  Bravo, young man!

Thank you. Your are right.  She wears them for both of us. She feels good and pretty, and she likes that I obviously love how she looks. I truly was concerned that she would be uncomfortable if people are strongly against her style choice, or worse if someone makes a scene. I'm concerned because she is very caring about other people's feelings and wouldn't want to make anyone feel too uncomfortable. Thank you for the comments. 

Edited by NJCoupleForFun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/15/2023 at 5:31 PM, Mosaic said:

Hey, as a male, "wear" does that leave me!???

Well, I guess you could wear a Borat-style mankini. If you’ve never seen one, Google will find one for you, but I’ll warn you that it’s not a pretty sight! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, lyndarra said:

The more thongs the better as I will no longer feel under-dressed in my Speedos.

My fiance really likes me in showy swim briefs. She says "Wear the briefs,  wear them!" I however,  rarely have the cajones to wear them in public. Public beach, maybe. On a cruise ship where I have to see the people the rest of the week, probably not. Unless many others are doing it first. 

• Like 2

Thanks for starting this thread, which is quite amusing.  I am thinking I would rather see a nice looking lady in the Lido wearing a thong rather than a someone wearing a HAL bathrobe (i.e. "robe people") With regard to male thongs, some have championed a rule that if a man cannot look down and see his toes, he should avoid wearing a thong (or skimpy suit).  Wonder if that same rule should apply to ladies :).

The dress code topic is a really hot issue on nearly all the cruise line blogs.  Some folks will defend the lack of dress codes by saying, "it should not matter what others wear," and I guess this could also be applied to thongs.  

Hank

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Boatharbour said:

Perhaps that’s enough of the sexist comments and images.  We‘re in the 2020’s and this is not ok. 

On 12/17/2023 at 11:49 AM, Destiny0315 said:

It's about time to put this thread behind us...ytmvq3jo.png.4fafc27424d0270b0bcfca1ccf57b849.png

I agree and that's why I posted the above nine days ago. Long before they were known as Donkeys the real name of these animals that goes back to the Latin roots was asinus. We need to respect A**es cuz after all it is the 2020's now.

https://veryinformed.com/why-are-donkeys-called-jackasses/#Conclusion