The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday, December 27th, 2023

kazu

Today is National Fruitcake Day, Visit the Zoo Day, and Make Cut-Out Snowflakes Day

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.--John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Meal Suggestion for today - No Boil Baked Chicken Pasta
Drink of the Day - Bourbon Bonn Bonn
Wine of the Day - Perseverance Cabernet Sauvignon
Destination of the Day - St. Georges, Grenada

Today in History:
1512 Spanish Crown issues the Laws of Burgos, governing the conduct of settlers with regards to native Indians in the New World
1949 Queen Juliana of the Netherlands grants independence to Indonesia

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida 7:00-15:00 

Koningsdam

Honolulu, Oahu Island Hawaii 07:00 - 23:00 

Nieuw Amsterdam

Puerto Plata-Amber Cove, Dominicana 08:00 - 16:00 

Nieuw Statendam

Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida 07:00 - 15:00 

Oosterdam

At Sea Destination Ushuaia, Argentina eta 12-31

Rotterdam

Cozumel, Quintana Roo Mexico, Riviera Maya 13:00 - 21:00 

Volendam

Loreto, Baja California Mexico 07:00 - 15:00 

Zaandam

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad 08:00 - 17:00 

Zuiderdam

At Sea Destination Cartagena Colombia eta 12-28

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam

Timaru, New Zealand 10:00 - 18:00 

Westerdam

Sihanoukville, Cambodia 08:00 - 21:

IMG_1888.thumb.jpeg.bb379efb47866905f5bc02c31b1e37ec.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 17

Today’s Care List:

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, on CPAP, gtube

Cruzin Terri not feeling well

JazzyV with right leg pain, tingling and numbness

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, whether mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Rafinmd (Roy) to start radiation for elevated PSA/prostate cancer

HAL Sailer’s DH with medical issues

RMLincoln’s DH with glaucoma issues, medication allergy

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Happy Anniversary SusieKIslandGirl!

Welcome Home Seagarsmoker!

Welcome Home Petunia1950!

Kazu stepping up to keep the FR/Daily going while Rich is cruising

Cruising sister’s g-niece Murphy extubated, on CPAP 

RMLincoln signing closing documents on MD condo

Ger_77 visiting family in Calgary

StLouisCruisers returning from visiting family in OH

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

7 days for Cat in my lap (Zuiderdam Jan 3 to May 11) 128d Grand World Voyage

7 days for Scrapnana (Zuiderdam Jan 3 to May 11) 128d Grand World Voyage

7 days for Ottahand7 (Eurodam Jan 3 to Feb 24) B2B2B2B2B Caribbean

7 days for Cruising-along (Volendam Jan 3 to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage

7 days for Durangoscots (Volendam Jan 3 to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage

7 days for cruising sister (Volendam Jan 3 to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage

7 days for Cruisercl (Volendam Jan 3 to April 6) 94d Grand AUS & NZ voyage

Nickelpenny (Zuiderdam to Jan 3, Panama Canal Sunfarer Holiday), St Pete Cruiser(Zaandam to Jan 4, Southern Caribbean Holiday), Ichiban Nekko (Rotterdam to Jan 5, B2B, Western/Tropical Caribbean), Av8rix (Koningsdam to Jan 6, Circle Hawaii Holiday), Haljo1935(Koningsdam to Jan 6, Circle Hawaii Holiday), GTVCRUISER (Koningsdam to Jan 6, Circle Hawaii Holiday), Seasick Sailor (Rotterdam to Jan 14, 51d B2B2B Eastern/Western Caribbean (14n) + Tropical/Southern Caribbean Seafarer (16n)) and Richwmn (Volendam to May 4, 12d Mexico & Sea of Cortez Holiday + Jan 6 94d Grand Australia & NZ Voyage + Apr 6 15d PC Cruise + Apr 21 The Atlantic Cruise)

• Like 24
  • Thanks 18

Good afternoon.

It is 46°F and it has been raining heavily for hours.

We have Storm Gerrit over the UK so high winds and rain warnings for the next few days.

We used to cut out paper snowflakes etc in infant school.

I have just eaten some nice fruit cake.

I last went to a zoo 60 years ago.

Today's quote is so sad.

I have never intentionally hurt anyone unless I had to protect myself but if anyone thinks I have then hands on the bible I am sorry.

We sailed into Grenada on Royal Caribbean Liberty of the seas but were not impressed and stayed in the port shopping area.

It is lovely to see so many people doing what we all love which is cruising.

Good wishes for improving health to all those who are unwell.

I hope everyone is safe and well and looking forward to a new day.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Good morning to all and thanks for the daily and fleet report. I have never liked fruitcake so I will let others celebrate the day. I enjoy zoos but haven’t visited one in a long while; making cutouts of snowflakes was a favorite pastime. Meal, drink and wine sounds interesting but I will defer trying them for another day. I have never been to Grenada. I love the quote!

Yesterday I did go out and walk a bit but the heat and humidity just really hit me hard. I did stop and sit watching the people go by several times. As there were several other ships in port (estimated 10,000 passengers) and my plan to walk to a beach was sidelined by not being able to walk that far, people watching and then having a nice lunch and local beer was the highlight of the day. I am paying for my walk a little today but I think I didn’t overdo it too much. 

IMG_3031.thumb.jpeg.d6f401dca0ad2f3290e12f29494831bb.jpeg

Willemstad was beautiful at night with all the lights. We sailed away around 11pm. So far a nice cruise. 

IMG_3032.thumb.jpeg.ef8613309755c51a6049d2981dd0a9fc.jpegIMG_3029.thumb.jpeg.fa8eb84b04d6f4e1246edff68f2022f5.jpeg

Today is recuperating day and going to a Captain’s brunch. And maybe try to get a little better tan. I broke down and booked an excursion for Cartagena- one with very little walking!  I have to preserve my energy for a private one I booked in Puerto Limon!  LOL!!

Thoughts for those on the care list and cheers for those celebrating!  

IMG_3037.jpeg.896efcef2afa8ccd6c4394c349a61c92.jpeg

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

Thank you for today’s FR & D, Jacqui! My trip home yesterday was uneventful. A couple of slow downs on 95, but nothing compared to what the folk heading North were dealing with.  A bit of a marine layer this morning. Hope it burns off. It is a balmy 63 here this morning. The last full moon of 2023 was spectacular! Bindi and I got to see it rise during yesterday’s evening walk. 

IMG_4252.jpeg.8f9cfd56f78047bfdbcc3a032140b20c.jpeg

IMG_4256.jpeg.3044b4c1d67ab42a426400a1769459a2.jpeg

Vanessa thank you for keeping up with us. I was happy to read that you at least got to enjoy a little bit of the Holiday with your BFF! Praying that you find permanent pain relief soon. 

Gym, Aldi, Bindi walks and tons of chores will keep me busy today. 

IMG_2284.jpeg.339a213e7b5cc9e47903bfecc1289b70.jpeg

IMG_2285.jpeg.bb3793cce1b02d6cf5378bd04c139c07.jpeg

IMG_2200.jpeg.025ed656380727304028eccbfdabc37e.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Especially those suffering from debilitating pain and conditions. And those grieving the loss of a loved one. Thinking of you & Tana, Terry. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating. 

May we each find a reason to smile today!

Perseverance Cabernet Sauvignon

This Cab is budget friendly, and lots of consumers say it is very good.  Easy to find with online prices starting at $9.99.

Winemaker’s notes

Rich and full with black cherry and black raspberry flavors followed by hints of exotic spices and baked plums. Nicely balanced with a firm backbone that finishes full and satisfying, with a touch of smoke at the end.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 4

Thank you Rich, Jacqui, Vanessa, Debbie, Ann, and Dixie for the Hump Day report.  I haven't found a fruitcake this year but enjoy them.  I also wont visit a zoo or cut out snowflakes.  Happy Anniversary to @SusieKIslandGirl

A great day for Indonesia.  I have not been to Grenada.

I like the quote.

The meal sounds familiar.  My alternative is Braised Beef Brisket with Grilled Plantains and Coconut Creme Brule, the Mariner brunch  on my 2014-15 Ryndam New Years cruise.

Roy

• Like 31

Happy Hump Day!  Thanks Vanessa, Ann, Dixie & Debbie for their dedication and everyone for their contributions.

Good collection of days but none that I will be celebrating today.  I’m not sure about the quote.  I don’t think you can choose who hurts you?

It’s December 27th and it’s raining here!  unbelievable!  I don’t hear anyone complaining though nor mourning no White Christmas.  It does sound like we might be in for a White New year’s though.

IMG_1873.thumb.png.7073aaeb2a7375033876b522f564363c.png

As much as I dread it, I will have to endure the shopping rush today after stores being closed for 2 days.  Ivan’s probiotic is just about gone and that’s a must. (They only had 1 bag last time).  So, like it or not, out I go.  Then, aside from normal chores, it’s time to get serious about researching a couple of the ports for my April cruise.

IMG_1875.thumb.jpeg.ecdacc93dddd4beea985d50fd5e65b51.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list, those suffering losses, health problems, pain, grieving, worries & those that need them 🙏 Cheers to those celebrating & cruising 🥂 

IMG_1887.thumb.jpeg.090d31b5c5e66d07372b1070908fdc2c.jpeg

Have a good Wednesday all.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Good. Opening,

I am getting up earlier each day. I need to be moving it back or I will be out of bed at 3AM in San Diego.  We had a dusting of snow yesterday. It is just enough to make it slippery. I have a couple of appointments today ( Molly grooming and a haircut for me). Hopefully in a couple of hours the roads will be better. 

Today’s quote has a bit of truth in it that you can choose who hurts you. It is easier said than done as often times the ones closes to us do the hurting. I am not good at it and keep setting myself up. 

Christmas is all out away and I went over my itinerary again yesterday to see if I made any mistakes. I have a nice mix of things to see and several ports with nothing which is ok. I have a lot of OBC so if want to add something I can. 

Prayers for those in need and cruisers have fun. 

• Like 30

Happy Wednesday. Thanks for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Cold and rainy here. Fancy will not like it. She is currently snuggled next to me. 

I have a hair appointment today. Tomorrow is my massage and Friday the chiropractor. I am really enjoying my time off. I have been relaxing and reading. Perhaps someday I will retire to this. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

image.png.6238caf67ba5f85f78ff5cdc7dc07cd0.png

• Like 22
  • Haha 5

Good morning. It is cloudy with rain expected on and off all day. It will get up to 47 later.

Our teenager took his girlfriend to the Bronx Zoo last week. It is a short train ride away from here. She was visiting us yesterday and stayed for dinner. We enjoyed meeting her and it is so cute to watch young ❤️! She had never been to the Zoo as she only moved to NY two years ago.

Someone can have my fruitcake , have not been to Granada and never cut out a snowflake.I will look up the Laws of Burgos as I think the native people in the New World had a terrible time with all the settlers.

@SusieKIslandGirl, a very Happy Anniversary!

@Nickelpenny, I am sorry you are having difficulty walking while on your trip. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

DD and DSIL had a rough few days as the aide was sick and there was no help available. Neither has a medical background and they tend to ask Tana who has a lot to explain when things are , as we say, “interesting”. It is sometimes very hard to help her get settled so that the breathing can be less difficult. We will be on our own for at least another day but I would rather have that than someone bringing illness into the house.

Enjoy the day everyone!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

@SusieKIslandGirl  Happy Anniversary today.

Terry:  I hope you are feeling a bit better today and that you reached your doctor so you could know what to do with your medication.

I loved all the pictures everyone posted of their families.  It looks like so many had a great holiday.

Sandy - hope you are having an easy ride home.

@RMLincoln  Glad you are enjoying your new home and you are closing on your condo shortly.  I am sure it will be nice being closer to your family and not having to cook if you don't want to.  I just hope your DH eye issues get resolved soon.  

@kazu  I hope the weather is not too awful when you go out today, but glad you don't have to drive in ice or rain.  

My DD and GK are leaving later today.  I am facing a mountain of laundry to do before the next group comes to visit.  We had a very large gremlin appliance attack. The kids take baths and when one finished the other had no hot water. The plumber came yesterday and the water heater coils and thermostat needed replacing - it is an 8 year old unit with a life span of about 10 years- so instead of a hefty repair bill to fix it we bit the bullet are getting an even more expensive new water heater. Knowing my luck we would pay to fix it and the water heat would flood.    Luckily yesterday we had enough hot water so everyone could shower.  

Vanessa glad you slept more and had a nice holiday. I am glad your BFF is with you.  I wish you felt better. I do hope you can schedule the recommended procedure quickly so you can be pain free.

Graham I can't believe the beautiful meals you have.   Sorry about the rain. It looks like quite the storm is hitting your area.

I hope everyone on a cruise is having a great time and those who are coming home today have safe travels.  

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4

A very early good morning from a still dark, except for the light from the full moon, Quartzsite.

I thought I'd post the links to today's port, St. Georges, Grenada, and then read the Daily and add my thoughts.

St. Georges has been the port of the day twice before on October 2, 2021, and May 24, 2022.  These are the links to Rich's @richwmn posts for those days.

We have been to Grenada twice, but once was in the pre-digital age.  On our first visit to Grenada in the 1990s, we walked into town and around the harbor.  Once we got passed all the people outside the gate trying to sell tours, we enjoyed our walk.  On the way back to the ship, we talked to one person who offered to take us to a snorkeling beach in his boat and pick us up a couple of hours later.  After we went to the ship and changed and got our snorkeling gear, we took him up on his offer.  It was pleasant time snorkeling until it started pouring rain, and it was a cold boat ride back to the ship.

In 2015, with the new cruise terminal and a better arrangement of vendors outside the gate, the situation was a lot better.  As it was their Independence Day, everyone was in a good mood and celebrating.

Both times we've been to Grenada, I bought spices, which are so much better than you can get in the grocery stores.  In 2015, when I told the Customs official I was bringing spices back, he asked if the were whole or ground.  Fortunately, I had the ground spices, as he would have confiscated the whole spices.

I only have pictures from our call on February 6, 2015, on the Ruby Princess.  That day, we took the tourist train around town, then checked out a local grocery store and bought some cokes for the ship.

The view as we approached the port.

DSC02188.thumb.JPG.4e742f442b2c19923d4f774fc8ab524b.JPG

Our transportation for the day.  DH and I along with one other person were in the last row and were facing backwards.  It was easy to get pictures of where we had been.

DSC02189.thumb.JPG.b42bd7e7aa5b0797a0feaa95f448dd64.JPG

Town which was getting ready for Independence Day celebrations.

DSC02191.thumb.JPG.31ff007300522234bde591dd57ee8519.JPG

DSC02192.thumb.JPG.ead0efb1073fae4683122bd32624db46.JPG

DSC02202.thumb.JPG.c081737daa951c9f1109834175b24986.JPG

DSC02204.thumb.JPG.8048d1387aa4c177011602bc025ae452.JPG

DSC02194.thumb.JPG.e1fafbc8c6bb7c5f3a5f1cdc878d2339.JPG
DSC02207.thumb.JPG.1f6b41fd43bcba9839fc5e7432610c1d.JPG

We went up the big hill behind downtown, but came back through this tunnel.

DSC02209.thumb.JPG.629354000eef3683c964ae14114d4e07.JPG

DSC02210.thumb.JPG.90885933198e72cd91b8204c29bc28d5.JPG

Lenda

• Like 26
  • Thanks 5

Here are Sandi's @StLouisCruisers pictures of Grenada that she posted on May 24, 2022.

We took our DD on a cruise in 2006 which stopped in Grenada.  That day we took a tour and it ended up at the beach.  She enjoys that but we rarely have a beach day unless it's Patrick's tour in Bora Bora.  The second time was on a South American cruise (the one in 2015 that Lenda was on with us).  I took another tour that day, DH stayed on the ship, and I took a lot more photos.

In 2006 at the beach with DD.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIqc4sqXKXnUqJy1d0rnAqe?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1345123326

Me lying in the shade!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLD_6o42X1i9uK796WA23cK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1345123340

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJk6jzIEhuZmOo_i2CBLVhV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1345123357

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLAgMhisNt92nCSurbvc27V?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1345123345

St. Georges, Grenada on Feb. 6, 2015 as seen from the Ruby Princess.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI702-V6t9Od9x27gr9Aoi6?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213185

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKhxIt0c5arOiK1KizjOff-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213188

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKagv2IArV33pXo9hD8A7rK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213200

Many parts of the town still showed the damage from Hurricane Ivan in 2004 which devastated it.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLv1AGA9-y6g3GM9ZGETGqB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213222

It wasn't time for my tour yet so we walked around the town early that morning.  The island was celebrating Independence Day so we saw the red, yellow and green colors displayed all over.  We also noticed a different way to sell your produce rather than a farmer's market; out of your truck.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK4MsLhiA5xPdRvcbp50gf6?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213246

Later we started our tour by visiting Fort Frederick.  The children were there to perform for us.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIt5oqDRLWiZs7kAEsCjPZd?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213262

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKjLrSiyk_Dd5gMCZSh0AoA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213269

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJIdIezlBMX1DPpUmfj-WwO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213278

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIY3EmjAgW6rhAhiqyZF3-e?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213275

View from the Fort.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJUNHYxvu_ruG3S-EunrvIO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213270

On our way to our next stop our bus passed by a local cemetery.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLHjYtG0OZb3HuwLfHx10pZ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213307

We arrived at Dougaldston Spice Estate to learn how spices such as nutmeg, mace and cocoa are grown and processed the old-fashioned way, dried by the sun.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKj15F8_FWYBHjawAAvVMed?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213537

The cocoa beans are laid out on these trays to dry in the sun, but can rolled right under the buildings when it rains.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgXWlkUzftPTEJMq1LjVTa?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213553

And a papaya tree.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKEpiOCFPm97fo4Voaw1fJi?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213588

Next up was the Grand Etang Park and Annandale Farms.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIp7hIFOD1l5SXbbcA8UZlh?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213591

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL5GdnCvKjFwQDRhFEWW_-M?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213599

We walked down a trail to the falls.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKt5ADO6AjEc0Rb76Oej_P2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213607

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLcQvhNxEh7N4UPSRH4uLgR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213616

There were people there who would jump from the top into the water for a tip.  Can you see the man in the yellow shorts waiting to jump?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKX5AnH5byvAWhdqNoQa1t-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213618

Splash!  It happens fast!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKHX3v1i-OMyjxjsOcsXs-G?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213628

Eventually we headed back to St. Georges, but the traffic was so bad we just inched along when we got back to the town.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL32Ov0rG8tIgTP0XT4jhCS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1427213641

If my memory is correct, the tour arrived back at the ship 25 minutes late.  As soon as we all rushed back on board the Ruby Princess moved on to Port of Spain, Trinidad.  Thank goodness it was a ship's tour!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.  Happy Hump Day.

Pouring rain here this morning, Bertie doesn't mind.  I can't imagine how much snow this would be if it were colder.

Hubby loves fruit cake, I make it every year for him.  I don't like it.  I haven't visited a zoo in years and I haven't  cut out snowflakes since elementary school.

Interesting quote.  I guess some people we chose to have in our lives can hurt us deeply.  Hearts can easily be broken.

The meal sounds good.  I'll pass on the drink but I'll take the wine.

I haven't been to today's port, thanks for the pictures.

Prayers for everyone on the care list.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.   Stay safe.

• Like 27

Good morning. This will be short as the cleaning ladies are coming and I have an appointment to have the Lexus windshield replaced. Enjoyed our oyster stew dinner last night then watched Oppenheimer.

Next Wednesday we fly to Fort Lauderdale. That evening we have a no host informal with a few from our Roll Call. Thursday night is the formal Azamara hosted welcome party for those on entire cruise currently sounds like 195 of us.  Then Friday will be the start of our 155 day cruise on the Azamara Onward.

Ok need to get some things done. Thanks for the report and post. B.

image.jpeg.ffb9e6e4a14479ff70b23c0e49bf89b3.jpegimage.jpeg.344ba4ce6d8de2772a11569a9fcf5df1.jpegimage.jpeg.d3adbfce7e42c25baf0d02049f5c24c4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.13373815a6e07295bd320854bb43ba4c.jpegimage.jpeg.c13bb70f9b898c5f08d4600596b48260.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Haha 16