New Princess App available

iamaqt2

3 hours ago, birdiebill said:

I am currently onboard Enchanted Princess with iPhone. Updated new app. Does not show booked future cruises. When I attempt to add them it states booking number not found. Perhaps while on a cruise I can’t access future ones. But in two days we disembark.  Will see if all future cruises show up then

I am also on this cruise.  I can see my cruise in May 2024 but not my cruise in February 2025.  The app will not allow access to my May cruise while on board.   

2 minutes ago, helovestrains said:

I am also on this cruise.  I can see my cruise in May 2024 but not my cruise in February 2025.  The app will not allow access to my May cruise while on board.   

Normally, you can only see your current cruise once OB and you

have connected to the App on the ship.  

Future cruises you can see, if you

have the wifi package and go to the princess website, cruise personalizer.

However, 

3 hours ago, phabric said:
6 hours ago, phabric said:

I am on the Sky now Feb 24. When I was at my hotel in FLL this morning the new app, did not show Feb 24 or any of my other 4 cruises. I went on the new Princess app on the ship, it now shows all my cruises on the new app.

So, I don’t know if this is a new thing, or @phabric had not

yet signed into the App on the Sky?

Would be nice if we can access all if them once OB.  IDK

Both the old app and the new app show our dining at the correct time every night but they still show a private table for 5. Our son and his wife and daughter had to cancel the cruise so a table for 5 is no longer correct. I hesitate to mess with things as I will probably lose my set dining time. I'm thinking I will likely have to wait and correct this the first day of our cruise.

9 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

It is great that they FINALLY updated the new App to show our future cruises!  We’ve sent many emails to request it.  Thank you IT.

However, make sure to check all your cruises over.  The loyalty status, mine went from black to blue.

Your checkin on every cruise booked.  I was all green on every one, now ONE of my cruises, shows me under 18!  Can’t check in again.

Your  ocean medallion orders, one of mine shows blue pickup at port only option, I already ordered it to ship to home.  

Here we go again….

Just recheck it all.  I’m waiting until maybe Monday now to see if it corrects itself.

WTH

I only checked a few things on a couple of cruises.  Not going to check ALL of them, until I have a few HOURS to

do that.  😳

Perhaps IT team has been working on a random number generator for some other application, but it got added into Princess App, so guests are going to be experiencing random changes to member level, dining times, green/blue lane. medallion delivery, etc.  😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

My completed cruises  go back to 1/2020 and then the break until our first cruise post pandemic in 2021.They are mostly correct but at least they are there. Haven't had a chance to check future cruises.  Where does it show Captain Circle Status.  I don't see it after the update.

9 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

My completed cruises  go back to 1/2020 and then the break until our first cruise post pandemic in 2021.They are mostly correct but at least they are there. Haven't had a chance to check future cruises.  Where does it show Captain Circle Status.  I don't see it after the update.

On the new App:

Your Medallion near your picture should be the correct color. If Elite, the medallion is black and says Elite.  If you’re a new cruiser, the sea witch is blue and the loyalty is blank.

Are you looking on the website?  You’re seeing old cruises?  That must be on the website.  There on the website, your loyally status is under your account.  

Edited by PacnGoNow

12 hours ago, Thrak said:

Both the old app and the new app show our dining at the correct time every night but they still show a private table for 5. Our son and his wife and daughter had to cancel the cruise so a table for 5 is no longer correct. I hesitate to mess with things as I will probably lose my set dining time. I'm thinking I will likely have to wait and correct this the first day of our cruise.

You could mention this the first night at the MDR. Likely it won't matter too much. Just off the Sky and with our party of 8, often we were only 4 or 5 (had 2 little ones along). They seated us at an appropriate sized table each night using our reservation for 8....

2 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

On the new App:

Your Medallion near your picture should be the correct color. If Elite, the medallion is black and says Elite.  If you’re a new cruiser, the sea witch is blue and the loyalty is blank.

I'm Elite, but after the last new app update all cruise Medallions changed back to Blue and no wording of ELITE.  Before the last new app update, the new app showed a Black Medallion and the word ELITE for all my cruises.     The old app always had me as Blue Medallion

Are you looking on the website?  You’re seeing old cruises?  That must be on the website.

Yes, on the new app after the last update, all my completed old cruises since Jan 2020 are now listed on the new app.

There on the website, your loyally status is under your account.  

On the Princess website, My Personalizer has always had the correct information for all booked cruises so not really worried about what the old/new app shows.  So will see how boarding goes on 23 Mar.

Edited by coo359a2

14 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Yes, on the new app after the last update, all my completed old cruises since Jan 2020 are now listed on the new app

That’s crazy!  I wonder if a lot of folks are seeing these old ones?

Maybe you’re just special. 😀

I agree, most important, your information is correct on the website account and cruise personalizer.  I would not worry either about the App.

Have a great time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

I agree, most important, your information is correct on the website account and cruise personalizer.  I would not worry either about the App.

Have a great time.

My past cruises are also showing since I completed the update.  There have been times when I’ve needed my old booking number.  Now, so happy to have it available at the click of a link.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Perhaps IT team has been working on a random number generator for some other application, but it got added into Princess App, so guests are going to be experiencing random changes to member level, dining times, green/blue lane. medallion delivery, etc.  😝

Whu-u-t?  They need more suggestions for how to really muck things up?  😁

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Have a great time.

5 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

My past cruises are also showing since I completed the update.  There have been times when I’ve needed my old booking number.  Now, so happy to have it available at the click of a link.  

I've also got some Completed cruises listed going back to December of 2018 and I'm wondering if it's only the ones that were booked as MedallionClass cruises maybe?

The New App v. 1.1.0-4202 now includes land portion of cruisetours, sorta'.

image.thumb.png.8d55c03299d6578d89960a04b169792b.png

It would seem that ,HTL might eventually include Princess Lodges?  Hopefully they will figure out how to get the dates in chronological order - this screenshot is from back-to-back tourcruise-cruisetour.

I also find it greatly amusing that they have addressed my frustration with having "Preferred Name"/"Display Name" field offered but not being used - it has now been completely removed.  🥴 

8 minutes ago, kamelia said:

I've also got some Completed cruises listed going back to December of 2018 and I'm wondering if it's only the ones that were booked as MedallionClass cruises maybe?

That is what I’ve noticed to be true!  

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 8:52 PM, memoak said:

How is it more official than the old app they both access the same data. 

I maybe wrong, but when I was inquiring on the older version, it was recommended to use the updated version. 

48 minutes ago, kamelia said:

You’re right.  I am missing the ships that did not have the MedallionClass in 2018-2020.  All the others are showing from 2018 that did have it.

Now, the new App is showing

Current/upcoming

and 

Completed

on mine too.  I guess we are all special now! 🤣

Mine took a little longer than yours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

Yes, I have them now too.  Shown as completed cruises.

Seems, these are the cruises from 2018, that had MedallionClass on the ships, not the others, as was suggested by @kamelia.

• Like 1

Hi, a question about the app. I had the app on my iPad and decided I also wanted it on my iPhone before our cruise. I found it easy to use as an app, made reservations, etc. But yesterday when I added it, it also needed to be updated, so I did that for both apps. But now, I only seem to be able to log in for half the time, and it isn’t an app version anymore - it is just exactly the same as the Safari version, which seems odd. Is anybody having the same problem? Do you think I can just wait this out? My cruise isn’t for 40 days.

Follow-up: well, now I seem to be able to access the app versio on my iPad, at least logging in the other way using my reservation number. So now I will just leave everything alone!

Edited by CMDE

28 minutes ago, dandonna said:

So just went yo the new app today and it doesnt show we booked the plus package?

On my booking confirmation it shows we purchased the plus but the app is not showing it. Any advice?

Nothing under "onboard packages? Take a copy of your booking confirmation.  

Has anyone been able to log into the website that had a previous account with Princess. My Wife and I have 12 cruises total and we are about to embark on 13, but we cannot see any of the data on the website, it constantly says login attempt was unsuccessful.  I've reset the password several times and I have tried contacting the Princess Technical department with no luck.  Anyone else have this issues? Thank you for any help!

image.jpeg.e4ffc1ac1a6422ddb623d460c0ac46ab.jpeg

39 minutes ago, dandonna said:

So just went yo the new app today and it doesnt show we booked the plus package?

On my booking confirmation it shows we purchased the plus but the app is not showing it. Any advice?

@dandonnaIn the new app, go to profile, “show all” under my journeys, select “detail” under the journey you want to view.  It should show there.

IMG_5389.jpeg

Edited by t&atravel

41 minutes ago, dandonna said:

I just make sure I have a screen shot from the personalizer