Current platinum gift?

jxtgreek

I’m kind of hoping for the fanny pack, I can’t remember how many years ago the duffle bag they gave us was, so I’d like to try and shoot for the matching set! LOL. I thought I saw it was part of a series with a tote and toiletry bag?

Yes, please retire those useless koozies! I saw some guy on a video made a vest out of them, wonder if it floats 🤣

• Haha 1

I have about 10 koozies. The metal strap in one that makes it coil became exposed and cut my finger. Threw it away. I have two Fanny packs from November, I tried to give them to the thrift store but my wife wanted to hang on to them. Maybe they will become next year’s tax deductions.

10 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

OMG I lied - we also got toiletry bags. I didn't take them out of the plastic and assumed they were fanny packs. 🤦‍♀️🤣

On Conquest in early Dec I made the same assumption. I was bummed. I hate Fanny packs. I was quite surprised and pleased to figure out it was a toiletry bag! I like it actually.  It’s a good size. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

OMG I lied - we also got toiletry bags. I didn't take them out of the plastic and assumed they were fanny packs. 🤦‍♀️🤣

That's funny, same here - after reading this I went and looked at our items (still in the packaging) and yes, on Celebration the week of Thanksgiving we got the toiletry bags and I didn't even realize it (I also assumed more fanny packs at first glance).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

That's funny, same here - after reading this I went and looked at our items (still in the packaging) and yes, on Celebration the week of Thanksgiving we got the toiletry bags and I didn't even realize it (I also assumed more fanny packs at first glance).

They look virtually the same in the plastic packaging.  When I got mine on Glory this month I thought, "Oh great, a third fanny pack that I don't want or can't use."  Then I opened it and saw it was the toiletry bag, which I can actually use.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jamie717 said:

Sailed on the Radiance last month and received...another can koozie!!  3 sailings as Platinum and 3 koozies!  Sailing again in 13 days, I hope the Radiance has gotten rid of all their koozies in the last two months! 🤣

I sailed on the Radiance right after Thanksgiving and got the toiletry bag.

19 minutes ago, houseflipper48 said:

I turned Platinum last cruise, never received a gift. Do I have to ask for it, or is it something that's supposed to be left in cabin?

Go to the photo shop, find a friendly worker, show them your Platinum card, and ask for your gift.

Platinum gifts USED to be left in the cabin.  No further comment. 🤬

• Haha 1