LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

I haven’t been as present on this site as I usually am (🙄🙄🙄) so I’m confused who all is tagging along now. I know the usual suspects but can we have a roll call of who else is onboard? @Greenpea2 I thought for sure you were going! And @AmyJA too? I really need to come back to the fold!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Stallion said:

I see you are packing lite for this Cruise-ONLY 14 eye-lashes for this cruise? 😂😍🤣

Yeah… even though we are flying southwest, I’m trying to only take one suitcase. Gotta make sacrifices. 

• Haha 11

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yeah… even though we are flying southwest, I’m trying to only take one suitcase. Gotta make sacrifices. 

I just hope Pepe Le Pew isn't on this cruise-he loves the big eye-lashes

image.png.6a677cb0ffba37e3de79988e94e63fb4.png

• Haha 12

Megan passing poor TxTeach on the newest, hottest Tribe cruise review

Left!

Left!

Left!

Back to school Teach!

"Left- Step Aside" 

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I thought I saw a post from @Greenpea2 saying she wasn’t on! That’s why I got confused 

Listen… I’m not here for historical, factual occurrences; only to document things as I see them. 😆😆 But seriously, some people have opted in, some out. I know I’m going. I’m not here to babysit. 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 16

24 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

I haven’t been as present on this site as I usually am (🙄🙄🙄) so I’m confused who all is tagging along now. I know the usual suspects but can we have a roll call of who else is onboard? @Greenpea2 I thought for sure you were going! And @AmyJA too? I really need to come back to the fold!

Yeah I was going but a bunch of bad things were happening/happened in my family and I just needed to cancel. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Listen… I’m not here for historical, factual occurrences; only to document things as I see them. 😆😆 But seriously, some people have opted in, some out. I know I’m going. I’m not here to babysit. 😉

But you know I love babies…🤣😬😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Push it...

• Haha 5

At some point, probably after a few rum & cokes, Roscoe said we needed tshirts because what happy group of internet friends/strangers doesn’t cruise together with matching shirts. Pebbles1102 got it all coordinated sooo most of us, will be matching at some point. Apologies to everyone else on this cruise that thinks we are a family reunion or a wedding party or some group of any real value or moral standing. 😉

• Haha 38

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

At some point, probably after a few rum & cokes, Roscoe said we needed tshirts because what happy group of internet friends/strangers doesn’t cruise together with matching shirts. Pebbles1102 got it all coordinated sooo most of us, will be matching at some point. Apologies to everyone else on this cruise that thinks we are a family reunion or a wedding party or some group of any real value or moral standing. 😉

The Tribe has spoken...

• Haha 17

Sending so much love to The Tribe! I've been so busy and haven't been able to catch up with you all, but this cruise is going to be epic, and I can't wait to follow along. Sending you all the good vibes and wishing you all safe travels ❤️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

We could also list those that aren't physically going but wish they were 😟😢😁😁

Hugs

That list would probably be longer than the list of those that are going 

• Like 7
  • Haha 5