What perks would you want in the Penultimate tier of Captain's Club?

patty1955

Looking at the club points required for different levels, there really should be a level at 1500 points. Assuming they ever create a new level between Elite Plus and Zenith, what perks would you like for the new level?

I would like to see:

One free  dinner in Luminae, regardless of cabin.

Free Classic Drink package.

60 minutes complimentary internet per day.

50% off one 7 day cruise when you first attain the level.

What would others like for the new level?

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

Looking at the club points required for different levels, there really should be a level at 1500 points. Assuming they ever create a new level between Elite Plus and Zenith, what perks would you like for the new level?

I would like to see:

how about removal of the room service fee?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

I would like to see:

are these all equal in cost?

E plus already gets internet & Cap Club offers daily cocktail hrs.  Suite guests have Luminae access already. Adding more free drinks, and dinner at Luminae would not be a  not a plus for us .

More OBC,  cruise discount, a  free excursion  or a dinner at Murano might be  nice..

Most likely won't happen in our cruising days.

59 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

ps. I thought the Zenith tier already included the classic drinks package. No?

The Zenith level includes the Premium Beverage Package.

I agree with @cruisestitch.  I also am not wasting any brain cells speculating on a new loyalty tier between Elite+ and Zenith.  And those who are not Zenith may be surprised at the number of double Zeniths are out there.  I also am not wasting brain cells speculating on a new double Zenith tier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mahdnc said:

how about removal of the room service fee?

That's a really good idea.

2 hours ago, hcat said:

E plus already gets internet & Cap Club offers daily cocktail hrs.  Suite guests have Luminae access already. Adding more free drinks, and dinner at Luminae would not be a  not a plus for us .

More OBC,  cruise discount, a  free excursion  or a dinner at Murano might be  nice..

Most likely won't happen in our cruising days.

Good point about free Luminae wouldn't benefit suite passengers. CC get's internet and daily cocktails but these would be more than offered to Elite Plus.

We tend to take longer cruise and I'd love to see them make the perks bigger for longer cruises. 

No new tier but instead of unlimited drinks from 5-7pm from a small section of the basic drinks package some free drinks vouchers (like RCCL do) would be way better. The Elite drinks list is so limited that it’s of little value to us and gets worse with every cruise. 

• Like 2

An intermediate tier would likely include something more than what you get at Elite+, but less than Zenith. Maybe deeper discounts on specialty, drink packages, internet, etc. could work. Special sea day lunch with officers (invite Elite++ and Zenith)? 

I agree with what others have been saying about the limited HH drink menu. That made sense to speed things up when drinks were offered at one venue. It would be nice if they allowed ordering of any drinks allowable from the classic menu during the HH. 

6 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I would not be in favor of giving CC members access to Luminae, even for one meal.

...and to be honest, the way Luminae has been lately, you wouldn't be missing out on much anyway!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

This has been suggested many times, and the powers that be always said that they have no intention of creating that intermediate level. It’s nice to dream, but don’t waste too many brain cells on it.

The new president said in her power up points video last year that they are actually exploring options.  So...who knows....could happen.

13 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Unlimited specialty dining. 

ps. I thought the Zenith tier already included the classic drinks package. No?

No... we get Premium Package

1 hour ago, ian441672 said:

...and to be honest, the way Luminae has been lately, you wouldn't be missing out on much anyway!

That will never happen.   Luminae and Blu were designed to only have sufficient seating for the number of rooms they have designated for Aqua and Suites.    Even with current seating there is usually a waiting line  on first night and on Chic nights.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, patty1955 said:

I would like to see:

All the suggestions so far will appeal to some and not others or would be complicated or impossible to implement.

My vote goes to additional OBC at a set per person per day rate with 50% of it as refundable.

4 hours ago, cruising teacher said:

I would certainly like to see a Zenith Plus Level. We did not get to 6000 points by booking suites but by true loyalty.

True loyalty… what does that involve?

9 minutes ago, cruising teacher said:

150-200 cruises as opposed to 39

I'm sorry, I can't agree. Living on the west coast puts people at a disadvantage when it come to the number of cruise one  can take/afford. Back in the day when 5 days cruise earned almost as many points as 14 day cruises, a lot of east coasters racked up points.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

True loyalty… what does that involve?

To me true loyalty is how many days you've sailed Celebrity.  I get tired of sitting in CC gatherings where they announce with great fanfare the amount of cruises taken and 90% of the time its fewer than I have, but I earned my level (Zenith) from booking more than 70 cruises, not sailing in high level suites. To me true loyalty means number of days, not how many cruises, and not how rich you are. It used to be that way,  after the initial debacle of number of cruises which had Florida people gaining status so fast with 3 and 4 nighters they could jump on for a long weekend. Now it's all about $$ spent, period. Frustrating. 

• Like 1

The way it is now is good enough as long as they don’t take anything away.   

A dinner in Luminae wouldn’t be feasible.   On some cruises there are hundreds of Elite Plus and many would now be in the new level.  

Free Classic drink pack?   Dream on especially when they are making cutbacks on what is included in the drink packages.  There again with all of the Elite plus that would qualify it wouldn’t be financially feasible.    

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1