Cost of drinks

pedirn

I am trying to decide if it is worth buying drink package or not.   From what I read the classic includes drinks up to $10 and if over you pay difference plus gratuity.   But what are standard prices?   I have searched on CC and the internet and cannot seem to find any of the drink menus.   I know fancy cocktails will cost more but am looking for typical like Bulleit and diet coke or Titos and diet sprite.   Also can anyone tell me cost of mocktails. Traveling with young grandson that will feel grown up sitting there with a drink.   TIA.

IMG_1108.thumb.png.82c6dcdd3e27ef29e4def11ad5ff87a1.pngHere is the list of what is included on the packages.  Drinks that can be made with liquor in the Classic package are covered.  Your example of Tito’s and diet sprite would fall under the Premium package as Tito’s is on that package.  If you ordered Absolute, Smirnoff or another vodka from the Classic with diet Sprite then it would be covered.  
Sorry I can’t help with cost of mocktails.

Posted (edited)

Think of it this way, Titos vodka is on the premium list so any drink with Titos will probably star around 12 or more.  Bullet would also be on premium and I would guess that is closer to 15-17 per drink.  The premium spirits vs classic are just based off brands for the drink prices.  I do not have the list of which alcohols etc are on the premium vs classic, and I doubt anyone really has a new an updated one as this has changed a few times since the beginning of the year overall.  An never mind someone above posted the newer vs of the classic vs premium alcohols.  

Edited by bikerunner

My experience is that Celebrity is charging too much for their drinks! Yes, I compare Celebrity prices to NCL, MSC, RCI & Princess. Titos and Gray Goose are cheaper on those others. 

Yes, I do cruise the others lines, too. In fact in the past year I have cruised them all and are doing so again this year. So, be nice. Play nice. 

Happy Cruising!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, pedirn said:

Also can anyone tell me cost of mocktails. Traveling with young grandson that will feel grown up sitting there with a drink.   TIA.

If I recall correctly, mocktails are $6.  There's a watermelon tropic, peach sangria, cranberry mule, raspberry fizz, and sparkling mint lemonade.  I think there's also a strawberry banana mocktail and if they have the mint, they can also make a zero proof mojito.  Also you can get zero proof daiquiris in all of their flavors and pina coladas. 

I don't know if frozen drinks are a different price than the non-frozen mocktails.  

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

My experience is that Celebrity is charging too much for their drinks! Yes, I compare Celebrity prices to NCL, MSC, RCI & Princess. Titos and Gray Goose are cheaper on those others. 

Yes, I do cruise the others lines, too. In fact in the past year I have cruised them all and are doing so again this year. So, be nice. Play nice. 

Happy Cruising!

I think the OP is looking for actual prices not how one line’s prices compare to others.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

If I recall correctly, mocktails are $6.  There's a watermelon tropic, peach sangria, cranberry mule, raspberry fizz, and sparkling mint lemonade.  I think there's also a strawberry banana mocktail and if they have the mint, they can also make a zero proof mojito.  Also you can get zero proof daiquiris in all of their flavors and pina coladas. 

I don't know if frozen drinks are a different price than the non-frozen mocktails.  

Cocktails are covered on the classic package including frozen.   They can create almost anything. 

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I think the OP is looking for actual prices not how one line’s prices compare to others.  

Yes, I knew that. I'm too!

I just added my 2 cents worth. I know you don't mind. 

8 minutes ago, fliprcruiser said:

Beer starts at $9, drinks $11-12.  premium drinks start at $15, most are in $17 range. World class bar are $19

This ^^^ And add 20% gratuity. If you're a wine drinker with the Classic drink package, you'll have a hard time finding any menu with a $10 glass of wine.  They've cleverly and deceptively priced wine starting at $11 in most venues.  So if you want "good" wine, you'll have to pay the difference plus 20% tip or upgrade to the premium drink package.

• Like 1

Classic package limit is $10.  There are many drinks that can fall within the Classic package - 

margarita, bloody mary, pina colada, rum &coke, gin & tonic, cosmo, whisky sour, gin or vodka martini, etc.  The bartenders can make alot of drinks within the Classic package. 

Thanks everyone.   Guess drinks cost $10 to $17 depending on liquor selected.   I will have to run the numbers and decide.   😁😁😁

2 hours ago, peach570 said:

some of us don't drink alcohol. What is price of a bottled water or soft drink ??  Thanks.

Celebrity Bottled/canned water $4, Evian $4, San Pellegrino $4, Canned Soda $4

The latest prices are listed in the Dining/Bar & Lounges tab of the app.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 4:09 PM, dreamer321 said:

Celebrity Bottled/canned water $4, Evian $4, San Pellegrino $4, Canned Soda $4

The latest prices are listed in the Dining/Bar & Lounges tab of the app.

Does the $4 price for canned soda and bottled water include the extra tips/fees/taxes?  Is it less expensive for fountain sodas?

Sorry if this is a stupid question ... we've booked the Premium package. Does this mean I shouldn't worry about price lists because we get whatever we want? Or do I need to keep an eye open for higher cost drinks? Then do I pay the excess?

Just did the mar 3 -10 cruise.

didnt purchase the drink package.

Water, juice, coffee, milk, tea included can be found at the buffet and several other spots on ship. 
Travelling with daughter (27) doesnt drink alcohol has a few pops in day and I have 1 to 2 alcohol drinks a day on the cruise.
so no brainer for us not to get a packge and pay as we went.

So total for 7 day cruise for under 200 (US) for the week.  

• Like 2

On 3/5/2024 at 3:16 PM, fliprcruiser said:

Beer starts at $9, drinks $11-12.  premium drinks start at $15, most are in $17 range. World class bar are $19

That's absurd for WCB to charge $19 for a cocktail. Most are quite good but certainly do not warrant that type of change. That's too bad as I was planning to go there on the beyond next week but will not bother now 

• Like 1