Live from the 4/20/24 Enchanted Princess sailing

8 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

No idea what caused it. We came back to hearing water running and it was pouring out of the toilet. Shows and stuff on the floor was wet 

So sorry this happened to you especially after you had such a nice day.  That's awful!  They need to clean your stuff and find you a replacement cabin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Today was another amazing day so far.  The crew in the Sanctuary are top notch.  It seems the best of the best are up there and  Gritsana, Dewi and Joaquin as well as the others really are making it the perfect place to be. 

Played TV theme song trivia with Kerrie and Erin while hubby was in the gym and we did well, but 17 right out of 20 didn't win.   4 teams had 20 out of 20.

Now you have me curious who you are. We were in the middle cabana close to the hot tub.  And agreed, great service all day.

7 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well ordering from the app didn't work well today. Ordered, who then preparing and then delivered. I don't see an egg sandwich and cappuccino in front of me! 

Good 😵 odiferous combination, your not getting on the elevator with me  

No caption - Images from Threads - SurfTalk

I jinxed myself by saying my day was perfect. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut until midnight before I judge my day. 

Not a happy camper at the moment. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

The floor is wet from the bed to the door 

well that sucks ! curious as to how the staff will handle this.

2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Many people are there just to drink and listen to music.  We ate there and the food was great.  O'Malley's was open for lunch today and then dinner.  I think it's only open for lunch on sea days. People were singing along last night, it really was a fun spot to be. 

We just finished a fabulous 20days on the Enchanted.  Never did get into O'Malley's it was so popular.  Met cruisers who told us they would go there  first thing  for dinner and spend the entire evening.   If the young couple was not performing there was always something going on in the piazza and they had a seat.  Perhaps Princess should consider allowing these talented entertainers to perform a few sets in Take 5 ( as well as the jazz ) or in the Vista Lounge.  Anyone who will be onboard in the next few sailings hope you get to have some fun and sing along.

Vheers

Louden

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, c-boy said:

well that sucks ! curious as to how the staff will handle this.

My answer to the issue at the moment is being double fisted!  

IMG_3207.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Oh my gosh!! That is awful!

My DH had a similar situation on NCL when he took a boys trip with my son and son-in-law. The floor was similarly drenched - they came in and used water sucking vacuums and then the huge fans to try to dry it out. But even after they claimed it was all dry - they were still noticing damp areas on the floor and within a day, the room started to smell bad - like mildew.

They really had to push, but they were able to finally get moved to a different cabin. I hope they can get this resolved for you as soon as possible. So sorry you are dealing with this - that must have been such a shock to come back to that mess!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2024 at 1:08 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

I would suggest getting to the port early and making this your priority as move on board. The sea days always sell out first. 

good luck 

What is  the cost of the Sanctuary?  Half day, full day, port day, sea day.  Thanks.

Not going to do it on our 4 booked on the Sun or our 4 booked on the Star, but we do have two 14 day and a 7 day booked on the Enchanted.

21 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

So there have been discussions over ordering drinks not in the menu that have more than one liquor. 
tonight I asked at the Irish pub about an Irish car bomb. 1/2 oz one liquor and 1/2 oz other in a shot class and the the Guinness. The answer was no, that was considered 3 cocktails. 
So a Chairman of the board is only considered me drunk even though there is various liquors. This was going to be considered 3 drinks. 

go figure!

I had multiple Irish Car Bombs on our Majestic cruise last summer.  It counted as three, but the 16oz beer was put in two glasses(1) and each glass had the liquors Jamison (2) and Bailey's (3) added.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

No idea what caused it. We came back to hearing water running and it was pouring out of the toilet. Shows and stuff on the floor was wet 

YIKES!!! 😳😱

We had water in our cabin due to rain and ship listing.  We wereon caribe deck on emerald. Princess was on it right away At least 10 or more cabins were affected.  Our cabin steward, cristina was great. brought us lots of pool towels. They ended up replacing all the padding in cabins and hallway.  We survived, just walked barefoot.  BUT princess reimbursed the six days of cruise, at first. THen someone must have grumped and we were reimbursed more future cruise credit. Our next cruise is costing u $245 SOO what I am saying is speak your mind!! Cruises cost alot of money and you should complain and get reimbursed to some point. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Tonight has not been a good experience... at all. Ugh. 

Wish there were more choices of reactions than just like, laugh, and thank you.  I'd click the hug choice.  You really do need to catch a break!

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 6

23 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

a light by the closet and bathroom has a sensor that will turn on in the middle of the night if it detects movement. Covering the sensor will disable that. 

We were at the port by 9:40 and on line. Once they opened the doors to the terminal, they sent us up to the elite lounge. We didn't even get to sit down as the moment we walked in, they said it's time to board. 

IMG_3200.jpeg

Well, that doesn't look like a smart idea.

If you cover it up, is there any sort of night light inside the bathroom?

14 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Today was another amazing day so far.  The crew in the Sanctuary are top notch.  It seems the best of the best are up there and  Gritsana, Dewi and Joaquin as well as the others really are making it the perfect place to be. 

Played TV theme song trivia with Kerrie and Erin while hubby was in the gym and we did well, but 17 right out of 20 didn't win.   4 teams had 20 out of 20.

Were they giving out coasters for prizes?

7 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

The saving grace of tonight has been Kerrie and Erin!  Nothing like making great friends on board who live in your town. 
they rock!

Did they give you a new room?  Ship seems full so im curious if they had one available.

13 hours ago, 20165 said:

Did they give you a new room?  Ship seems full so im curious if they had one available.

Yea, they had a cabin to move us to. They must hold a few cabins aside for this type of thing. 

• Like 9

All settled in and had a wonderful breakfast this morning with perfectly cooked eggs Benedict. Got to spend a few minutes chatting with Nicola Furlon, the  DRO. What an incredibly nice man. 

Today is a new day and I'm ready to get back to enjoying my cruise!!  

• Like 12